💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SWINE Video Idea (w/ drawings)

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

Be sure to listen to Swine while reading this.

My idea of the video is simple, but a lot of different looks.

The video takes place in a small white asylum room. (think Katy Perry artPuke film in the Prismatic tour :derpga: without the bed and just the room itself) The video has the same length as the song.

Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I just took them with my tablet so mehe. :sweat:

The video starts off as the song starts off. We see this scene:

1401241359969.jpg

We just see her standing there, doing nothing. This scene doesn’t end until the first verse starts

As the first verse starts, we see the first swine:

1. The Self Swine

1401241515770.jpg

It represents insecurity. On how she feels like an animal for thinking she doesn’t look good or doesn’t do good. The mannequin around her represents how perfect other people are, and she wants to be like that. During the first verse, the mannequins aren’t broken yet, but in the “SWIIIIINEE! SWIIINEE!†part she breaks them with the bat and confetti blows up.

“Act like a swine! Act like a swine! Act like a swiiiinnee!†- during this part we see this scene:

2. The Media Swine

1401266435358.jpg

It represents the media, on how she is criticized for everything. In this scene, she is wearing glasses that looks like a censor bar. Behind her are her past eras, hanged so that she looks like she is in control of what Gaga looks like. The media started to criticized her since day 1, hence “The Fame†style at the left.

The chorus scenes are a mix of those three scenes. During the second part of the chorus, a new scene appears:

1401360308669.jpg

Without the paint blood yet, just her sitting.

During the “SWIIIIINE! SWIIIINE!“ part (not the breakdown) media swine starts to rip off the newspapers, and put make-up on the faces behind her. The blood scene Gaga starts to become crazy.

During the build-up, same scenes. After the build-up, breakdown comes in, fast cut scenes, self swine breaks the mannequins and confetti everywhere, media swine writes things on the faces behind her and bloody Gaga starts to dance crazy while Gaga on electric chair is being electrocuted and bleeds paint.

“Be that hog, sweat it out, you squela!†- new scene:

3. The Sex Swine

1401266864897.jpg

It represents s-x monster. On how she is treated like trash during s-x when she was younger. On how her body feels dirty. She is surrounded by guys in pig masks, putting black paint all over ger body. Her face has a mask that pukes and cries black blood. And yes she is half-naked with black long hair.

“Maybe I should have a little more..†- new scene:

4. The Managed Swine

1401266948190.jpg

And yes, this is gonna be about her old team tryin’ to control her and make her look good but pressured (hence the wigs trapped). The headpiece symbolizes on how her mind also control her actions, but she can’t really see what she is doing because of her team.

During the chorus, new scene again.

1401267016921.jpg

She’s riding the bullrider (same as the SXSW one) while playing the piano

Cut scenes to bloody Gaga, then cut to another new scene:

1401267065752.jpg

Those are Gaga dolls behind her. All throughout the scene she is making out with the dolls while in bed. :creepflop:

During the build-up, slow mo cut scenes. After the breakdown, when she sings “Swine!â€, fast cut scenes of managed swine, self swine, media swine and s-x swine.

During second breakdown, “Paint your face and.. paint his face..â€, s-x swine starts to puke black blood, self swine starts to eat the confetti, media swine starts to undress herself, electric chair Gaga starts to explode paint from different parts of her body, to summerize everything is becoming crazier and crazier up to the end.

“SWINE!†- Bloody Gaga standing again, camera close to her face, takes off the pig mask and screams “SWINE!â€

Video suddenly turns black. The usual “© Interscope Records 2014†appears.

Thoughts? :party: I know it’s long as fcuk.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noam Zioni

I LOVE IT!

This is really amazing! I think you're talented, I wish gaga would decide to make a Swine video like this!

The visuals look amazing :applause:

However, I think we should move on and drop the theme of Gaga being dominated

Rolodex of Hate

Please be part of the Haus of Gaga and make this happen :giveup:

We have no legal choice but to stan

Arcane

I love the concept and visuals, the incarnations of swine. Amazing  :gaga:

Love Trumps Hate

Wolf

Gaga should hire u tbh

You should make all the videos for the next album :giveup:

warhol killer

Gaga should hire u tbh

You should make all the videos for the next album :giveup:

I have a lot Gaga video concepts rn and if Gaga would hire me I’ll tell her everything. :giveup: thank u! :)
warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Why are you not part of the Haus? :giveup:

You're very creative and this concept is so good. The drawings are amazing.

Archived