💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WWDC 2014

Feynman

Featured Posts

OBEY

i only want an iphone 6 announcement :giveup: but there won't even be one :emma:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylor

i only want an iphone 6 announcement :giveup: but there won't even be one :emma:

Nope :/ Most likely very late July or early to mid August (:

The iPhone 4 was released at the 2010 WWDC so I'm not 100% hopeless :emma:

OBEY

i currently have a samsung galaxy s3 since 2 years, and i want to change either to the galaxy s5 OR the iphone 6. since the galaxy s5 is already out, i'm waiting for the iphone 6 to see which one seems to be the best ! :giveup:

shashylon

I'm going to be around san francisco during that time, is there any way I could get into one of the keynote presentations?

No you can't. I have a press invite but unfortunately, I'm not in the US right now. I guess next year it is.

Btw guys, I'm gonna be setting up a live google hangout during the keynote. Hit me up if anyone wants to join. Currently, the hangout will consist of me and tech blogger, TJ Kalogianis.

Taylor

The iPhone 4 was released at the 2010 WWDC so I'm not 100% hopeless :emma:

Yes, but it was released on the 24th of June ;)

And with the 4S Apple shifted to a Fall release for iOS hardware - and current rumours are August for a 4.7inch iPhone 6 and September for an even larger screened.

It's not likely, but not impossible either. - But it is a bit of a long wait between announcement and release if it is released in August. Think of all that lost business since the public will know exactly when the new iPhone will be out. :hehe:

Plus, Apple likes to beta test new iOS releases for a little while before the hardware launches - and if they released it sooner than August then it wouldn't give much time for beta testing. :(

shashylon

Incredibly excited. I design apps for a living so every year since the iPhone, this has been such an exciting event for me. 

Two of my colleagues flew out today - they're incredibly excited as every single session on the WWDC app is secret at the mo. This is going to be awesome.

Exactly. It's quite hilarious though (the current schedule).

I'm expecting a wearable iOS SDK, more iBeacon, iOS 8, OS 10.10, MacBook Air Retina

No you can't. I have a press invite but unfortunately, I'm not in the US right now. I guess next year it is.

Btw guys, I'm gonna be setting up a live google hangout during the keynote. Hit me up if anyone wants to join. Currently, the hangout will consist of me and tech blogger, TJ Kalogianis.

I would join, but half my broadband will be consumed by the streaming :laughga:

Exactly. It's quite hilarious though (the current schedule).

I'm expecting a wearable iOS SDK, more iBeacon, iOS 8, OS 10.10, MacBook Air Retina

I hope they change the name iBeacon, it reminds me of iBacon :laughga: I agree with all the rest. I'm excited about all the health and smart home platform rumors

shashylon

I would join, but half my broadband will be consumed by the streaming :laughga:

Hehe.

I'm dying of the wait right now :S

Taylor

I think I'll watch the stream through my Apple TV - but no doubt my internet will be too slow. :dies:

Streaming on my MacBook has worked fine in the past though. :spin:

I think I'll watch the stream through my Apple TV - but no doubt my internet will be too slow. :dies:

Streaming on my MacBook has worked fine in the past though. :spin:

I wanna stream it from my Apple TV too

shashylon

All of the internet concerns on here have me worried now. I hope I have enough data for the hangout and keynote together :scared:

I have 2.5Gigs tho. Should be enough?

Ray of Light

When is the new MacBook expected to make its debut? I want to buy one for my college class this summer & I'm not sure if I should buy one now or wait for the next generation?

Taylor

When is the new MacBook expected to make its debut? I want to buy one for my college class this summer & I'm not sure if I should buy one now or wait for the next generation?

They spec bump them all the time - often without a Keynote.

Design changed Macs are usually announced at WWCD - so they might announce them. Rumours are new MacBook Airs and updated 13" Retina MacBook Pros.

But if it was another MacBook you were looking for, they could be updated spec wise at any time. (:

shashylon

They spec bump them all the time - often without a Keynote.

Design changed Macs are usually announced at WWCD - so they might announce them. Rumours are new MacBook Airs and updated 13" Retina MacBook Pros.

But if it was another MacBook you were looking for, they could be updated spec wise at any time. (:

I don't expect Pros TBH. I'm doubting a MacBook Air refresh as well since they did spec bump it recently and that the next generation intel chips aren't even gonna be ready till the end of 2014.

Archived