Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

My artRAVE experience (LMZ/Backstage)- St. Paul, MN

JOROMonster

Featured Posts

KishiKCM

That is such a powerful story, thank you for sharing it with us. Abuse is very difficult and unfortunately very common, but I'm glad your sister was able to make progress!

I'm so happy she read the letter and sung that song for you...GAGA BETTER SANG HER FACE OFF!!

That she got to bring you backstage is just icing on the cake. *hugs*

Travis

I got really sad during the concert when she was reading your letter! It changed the feeling of the entire arena. Glad you had a great time and got to go backstage, though :hug:

Rolodex of Hate

That's so amazing! May I ask, where were you when you threw your letter? I really wanna meet Gaga backstage, but I don't know where the best place to stand is in order to get her attention/throw you letter to her? I'd be grateful if you or anyone could help. Thnx :hug:

We have no legal choice but to stan

famous

Omg HI JOSE!!!!! :wub:

Oh my gosh this is magical. I'm so happy for you!
Tell me, how does Gaga know who it is that threw up the letter on stage? Surely when she asks 'who threw this' all the fans on front row would be going crazy, how did she manage to single you out so quickly?

We all pointed at him! I was the one he chose to bring with him backstage and was standing right beside him during the show, and we were basically all friends in the front row cause we had lined up all day together...so when Gaga was looking for who wrote the letter, we all frantically pointed at Jose and she saw him pretty quickly :). 

SweetEscape

I'm so happy you had an amazing time!!  :party:

I have a question concerning the swine cannons: did the dancers have them and throw the stuffed animals, or where they automatic of some kind? 

Also, how was the view during the show standing in front of the stage?

high heeled fem

im so happy for u :kisses:

i felt like crying hearing the letter

this has given me hope is there a chance u can meet her after shows the back door? i always thought about doing that 

:giveup: 

i was at this show!  i was on the floor, right by the c stage i believe.  i was trying to figure out who threw the letter.  that's amazing!  you deserve to meet her!  do you have your pic with her??

mybloodispure

I was there and I that was such a great time! I started crying when she read the letter. It was so powerful. I'm glad you got to meet her :)

One question,

Can I ask what ramp it was that you met her at? I was trying so hard walking around the arena multiple times before the show to try to find her and I never did :( was it the one where there were barricades in front?

Zilla

YASSSS JOSE YASSSSS :hug:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Archived