Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Demi Lovato

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

YUNGLUKA

If you have nothing to say then don't say at all, NOT EVERY ARTIST IN THE WORLD loves to include Greek mythology in their videos or seashells with koons balls, again, DIFFERENT artists, DIFFERENT music, DIFFERENT videos.

Why is that so hard to digest

The song is great, and making the video about an actual important topic and THIS directly and clear is not basic

EDIT: the video is 3+ minutes, how did u watch it all in 1 minute?

SLAY EM JJANG YASSSS DRAG HA WEAVE

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Danny Boy

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. You seem stressed.

tumblr_inline_mpkytrUuth1qd0k7a.gif

Mte. I mean it's a Demi Lovato video, c'mon... :laughga:

Jjang

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. You seem stressed.

*Sure, you can spread negativity when it comes to other artists. but when it comes to gaga its #musicnotthebling  :rofl:

*And the fact that he only watched 1/3,  and he judged the FULL video, I know it doesn't mean much in this case but STILL.

*It looks like "having an opinion" is an excuse for everything these days.

Cody Draco

Sure, you can spread negativity when it comes to other artists. but when it comes to gaga its #musicnotthebling  :rofl:

And the fact that he only watched 1/3,  and he judged the FULL video, I know it doesn't mean much in this case but STILL.

It looks like "having an opinion" is an excuse for everything these days.

Yet again. You're tripping over someone's opinion on a music video. This is a forum. Threads are created to be discussed. People become members to share their opinions. You seem to be stressed.

Jjang

Yet again. You're tripping over someone's opinion on a music video. This is a forum. Threads are created to be discussed. People become members to share their opinions. You seem to be stressed.

*Okay then, if a fan criticizes gaga sometime in the near future, don't start giving away WPs like its free cookies and jump on him like he's a damn murderer, gaga's message is directed towards all artists, not just to herself.

*If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all, but go ahead, its your own ****ty opinion after all.  :yes:

Carlitos

Okay then, if a fan criticizes gaga sometime in the near future, don't start giving away WPs like its free cookies and jump on him like he's a damn murderer, gaga's message is directed towards all artists, not just to herself.

If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all, but go ahead, its your own ****ty opinion after all. :yes:

Preach! :applause:

Cody Draco

Okay then, if a fan criticizes gaga sometime in the near future, don't start giving away WPs like its free cookies and jump on him like he's a damn murderer, gaga's message is directed towards all artists, not just to herself.

If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all, but go ahead, its your own ****ty opinion after all.  :yes:

I haven't reported a single person on here the entire time I've been a member. I criticize Gaga all the time. Dare I say, I might be one of the more critical members when it comes to Gaga. You don't know me, so don't try to act like you do.

awkward-season-3-gifs-2.gif

Danny Boy

I haven't reported a single person on here the entire time I've been a member. I criticize Gaga all the time. Dare I say, I might be one of the more critical members when it comes to Gaga. You don't know me, so don't try to act like you do.

awkward-season-3-gifs-2.gif

Can say the exact same thing, I'm not even biased with Gaga.

I am critical to whoever I'm a fan of, I'm not delusional. Some fans might be like that but I'm not and to be accused of it is annoying. 

Yanko

dont like the song video is meh what ever....o and perez hilton is in this video :awkney: funny cause song says bullying is bad

Cody Draco

Can say the exact same thing, I'm not even biased with Gaga.

I am critical to whoever I'm a fan of, I'm not delusional. Some fans might be like that but I'm not and to be accused of it is annoying. 

I'm glad I'm not alone on this thread. Demi seems like a nice person, I enjoyed her interview special on E! with Juilianna Rancic. However, I'm not going to lie and pretend that I feel as if this video is anything more than basic. Cheers to us.

tumblr_m485wpVHsD1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Archived