💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rumor: Gaga to gross 1 to 1.5 million per North American shows

GypsyDope

Featured Posts

it's not really a rumor...it's kind of common knowledge that each show (assuming they are sold out or close to) will gross about 1 million

EDIT: but this is gaga standard...there are plenty of people who gross 2 mill per USA show because their ticket prices are enormous.

Vernier

From each show? I'd be surprised, that's a lot and if it's true, those are good numbers

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

No Angel

is that good or bad

If true which I think it is, then it's a good thing.

Nick1495

Well of you do the math, that's normal. Average of about 15,000 attendees at tickets around an average of $140 ranges from 1.3 million to 1.9 million per show.

it's not really a rumor...it's kind of common knowledge that each show (assuming they are sold out or close to) will gross about 1 million

EDIT: but this is gaga standard...there are plenty of people who gross 2 mill per USA show because their ticket prices are enormous.

also to add onto this post of mine...if you want a general idea of what the gross will be, just multiply the number of tickets sold by 100 (even though some tickets were less and some more)....i.e 10000 tickets X $100 = 1mill

Not a rumor, this is the truth. On all her previous tours she made $1 million per show. I guarantee she will gross no less than 950k per show

Archived