💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I saw the Artrave last night, I'll give my review here.

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

There are good seats left for Buffalo on July 7.  Purchased mine yesterday. 8 weeks away and I am already totally freaking out.  Totally.  I know a live concert is so much better than the pics and vids on the internet.

I'm trying for 2 tickets at theBoardwalk Hall, much closer to where I live.

MiMiMonsterx3

I saw Lady Gaga's fantastic show in New York last night and it was a very good time. I read here the opening number was poor, not true live. When she came out of the ground the crowd went insane.

I've noticed a lot of people said she didn't dance during the tour, not true at all. GUY, Just Dance, poker Face, Telephone, Applause and others. Her dancing was top notch despite her powerful singing.

Many have criticized the show for backing tracks and their over use. I listened closely in all he choruses and I didn't even need to, she's blatantly singing, she's not even trying to hide it and there was no lip-syncing at all. Hearing some of those ad-libs live was truly amazing!

Her costumes looked really greAt live, her octopus outfit, the puff show outfit, the Gypsy outfit were all great!

One thing, the time between Swine and Gypsy was too ****ing long, people left because they thought the show was over. But other wise it's a must see and I'm gonna try my best to get tickets to another Rave!

Did you by any chance record a video of her reading those letters after Aura?

I was the one who threw the bear & the second letter she read & I went backstage. 

I was at MSG last night also and I was wondering if that was done on purpose..the part about swine and gypsy. She was also a bit confusing I think she made people think Applause was the last song then suddenly swine played out of nowhere. Otherwise the show was flawless. 

I was the one who threw the bear & the second letter she read & I went backstage.

Born To Slay

i didn't record anything, just curious did she read that letter exactly how you wrote it?

MiMiMonsterx3

Yes she did! Exactly what I wrote! =D

i didn't record anything, just curious did she read that letter exactly how you wrote it?

Yes she did! Exactly what I wrote!

Oscar

Oh that was you? :O I'm so happy for you. That letter was so meaningful I felt emotional when she read it lol. No sorry I didn't record it and if I did, I was way to far back. I hope someone recorded it!

So fun. I was in front in GA . It's a party for sure. It got a little crazy as she moves around. Lots of shifting. But so much fun. I love how she interacts with us. 

I wanna go back and try the middle catwalk experience this time.  So much fun.

My Little Phoney

People always leave :smh: It's like they don't know every concert has an encore right after the "last" song and in her case she has always taken long.

I saw Beyoncé's Mrs. Carter Show and I was so confused that there was no encore haha

drinkmytears

I saw Beyoncé's Mrs. Carter Show and I was so confused that there was no encore haha

Halo was the encore...

My Little Phoney

Halo was the encore...

Not when I saw the show...

drinkmytears

Not when I saw the show...

Anything after Single Ladies/if she does Grown Woman is the encore. There's confetti, she says good night, then she comes back

Archived