Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

I saw the Artrave last night, I'll give my review here.

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I saw Lady Gaga's fantastic show in New York last night and it was a very good time. I read here the opening number was poor, not true live. When she came out of the ground the crowd went insane.

I've noticed a lot of people said she didn't dance during the tour, not true at all. GUY, Just Dance, poker Face, Telephone, Applause and others. Her dancing was top notch despite her powerful singing.

Many have criticized the show for backing tracks and their over use. I listened closely in all he choruses and I didn't even need to, she's blatantly singing, she's not even trying to hide it and there was no lip-syncing at all. Hearing some of those ad-libs live was truly amazing!

Her costumes looked really greAt live, her octopus outfit, the puff show outfit, the Gypsy outfit were all great!

One thing, the time between Swine and Gypsy was too ****ing long, people left because they thought the show was over. But other wise it's a must see and I'm gonna try my best to get tickets to another Rave!

Didymus

Did the crowd move around like Gaga wanted? Was it a club like atmosphere?

Where did you stand exactly?

Thata great!!

Personally I like breaks in concert... You have the opportunity to talk with other people about it.

Oscar

I was at MSG last night also and I was wondering if that was done on purpose..the part about swine and gypsy. She was also a bit confusing I think she made people think Applause was the last song then suddenly swine played out of nowhere. Otherwise the show was flawless. 

PoshLife

Eeeeee sounds like you had a great time! I remember seeing Monster Ball in MSG, so much energy in that space.

RAMROD

I am happy to hear that you  enjoyed the show, :legend:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

littleFandor

I need to know that as well!!

Preston

I was at MSG last night also and I was wondering if that was done on purpose..the part about swine and gypsy. She was also a bit confusing I think she made people think Applause was the last song then suddenly swine played out of nowhere. Otherwise the show was flawless. 

I've felt the same way during both ATL and NYC. Just switch the tracks on the setlist and then there wouldn't be any confusion.

Comparing ATL to NYC, she did a lot better of a job. ATL was amazing, but NYC was phenomenal. 

People always leave :smh: It's like they don't know every concert has an encore right after the "last" song and in her case she has always taken long.

Born To Slay

Yes, it was a club atmosphere

The people near me knew all the choreography

I didn't stand, I had seats in the 200s but could still see incredibly well

Ronk

I'm gonna try my best to get tickets to another Rave!

There are good seats left for Buffalo on July 7.  Purchased mine yesterday. 8 weeks away and I am already totally freaking out.  Totally.  I know a live concert is so much better than the pics and vids on the internet.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived