Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

I'd like the full version of Swine for artRAVE

ultraviolent

Featured Posts

ultraviolent

so i'm starting to warm up to the Artrave but the BIGGEST thing that bothers me the most

is that Swine is not even performed in FULL

for ****s sake its just one chorus...it's not even half the song...

thats the song that has the most energy and to me is the biggest song of the night..

i wish she'd play it in full and for the last chorus break out the electric guitars like she did for the SXSW

it makes me so sad..

Haroon

There's always the possibility that she'll change it up and perform it in full :yes: Don't lose hope :party:

My Little Phoney

I wish she'd perform ARTPOP songs in full and shorten/leave out older songs if necessary but she's made her decision so oh well.

ultraviolent

like after the rave we're probably never gonna hear swine again ever :C i wanna experience it in full 

GagaMyBlood95

Please, she didn't perform MJH in full.... I am so pissed about that....

Kermit the frog

Swine is such a disappointing closer. Gypsy as an encore is boring too. Opening is boring as hell too.

RIP epic DITD opening

RIP epic Bad romance/BTW ending.

calmar

I do think GUY would have made a great opener (Greetings, [city name], city of s-xual desire), and Applause a good closer. 

Swine is such a disappointing closer. Gypsy as an encore is boring too. Opening is boring as hell too.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

elijahfan

I would understand if she'd shortened only old songs - but I agree, there is no point in shortening new songs like that. It's not like the BTWBall where the setlist was really long and she had to fit everything in the right amount of time - here, she has plenty of time! The show isn't even 1 h 30 min!

I do think GUY would have made a great opener (Greetings, [city name], city of s-xual desire)

That would be SO cool!  :heart:

Kermit the frog

I do think GUY would have made a great opener (Greetings, [city name], city of s-xual desire), and Applause a good closer. 

Exactly.

Gypsy would be fine but if something rly huge happened on the stage, not just her walking around :flop:

Battle 4 Ur Life

nothing new here.

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

LadyoftheDam

"Greetings Glasgow, City of s-xual desire...."

No just stop! PMSL!!!! So wrong!

Oh man, changing it up for every city would be so dope! She did that during Government Hooker at the BTWB and it was one of my highlights of the show!

BehindTheAura12

"Greetings Fort Lauderdale. City of s-xual desire. Son of.... God damnit what now. PAUL I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY"- Lady Gaga to DJWS

I now understand why ARTPOP Was the opener. "We could, we could belong together, ARTPOP! We could, belong together Florida!"

Archived