💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRave in Mexico?

lowkeyz

Featured Posts

I found this on Wikipedia article about Foro Sol - "Lady Gaga presented the closing of her Monster Ball Tour in May 2011 at this venue. She gave two sold-out concerts on May 5 and 6, 2011, for an over-capacity total audience of 111,060 people (55,530 per show). She came back to Foro Sol for a sold-out show with her worldwide tour The Born This Way Ball Tour on October 26, 2012. She will return on December 4 with the ArtRave: The ARTPOP Ball"

link here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foro_Sol

I don't think she should go to Mexico, the concept of artRAVE is not suitable for the Mexican culture.

MahoTheMnstr

I don't think she should go to Mexico, the concept of artRAVE is not suitable for the Mexican culture.

WHAT!? i'm offended!  :miley:

anyways she said to someone at the m&g she might not come to Latin america cause she wanted to make the tour shorter... praying she was lying  :gum:  

Alvarovr

Why? 

I don't see any problem (: 

Schwerk

She mentioned during her first M&G in Ft Lauderdale she wouldn't because she doesn't want to tour for so long because it is draining for her. :(

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

RAMROD

She mentioned during her first M&G in Ft Lauderdale she wouldn't because she doesn't want to tour for so long because it is draining for her. :(

is there vidoe? :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Flawless

Please, mexico and some south american dates. They could be in arenas, please gagz  :giveup:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Emvee

That makes absolutely no sense.

Electronic music is very popular in Mexico.

LostBoyfriend

That makes absolutely no sense.

Electronic music is very popular in Mexico.

Gurl, we get crazy with Gaga, and more if it is a Rave.

Hollywoodlight

A guy from Colombia went to the artRave in Pittsburg and bought a meet and greet and when asked about Latin American she responded that there were no plans and he later asked about a terry Richardson documentary to which she also didn't answer

Feline

tumblr_lve49bgGgL1qdlkgg.gif

MahoTheMnstr

yet she keeps adding dates to the same places  :crossed:    :miley:

i don't care if she comes to play in a freaking parking lot i WANT TO SEE HER  :cry:  :cry:

Archived