Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RudeGa Returns

rivingtonreject

Featured Posts

rivingtonreject

& I'm 100% here for it, when she's a b---h, she's really a b---h and I think she's hilarious when she throws shade. I don't really think it's that bad at all, because if she decides to "go there", she usually has a good reason.

The highlight of these honorary times were the fragrance release interviews, but it's been a while since we've heard any wise cracks.

In honor of today's BitchGa return commencement, let us recall on these flawless times:

Post RudeGa interviews below

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagz

Too bad she didn't tell anybody off. I'm all here for her taking direct action against people if she needs to, but that tweet was nothing more than immature and cowardly shade.

Remember when she promoted DWUW with the rumors + bad press about her?

Or the stop the drama, start the music campaign?

Or #PromoteOnlineKindness?

Or Born This Way?

I give her 2 weeks until she changes again.

Travis

Too bad she didn't tell anybody off. I'm all here for her taking direct action against people if she needs to, but that tweet was nothing more than immature and cowardly shade.

This. 

Imo if she wants to throw shade then don't do it by subtweeting. Call someone out if you think they're copying you.

rivingtonreject

Remember when she promoted DWUW with the rumors + bad press about her?

Or the stop the drama, start the music campaign?

Or #PromoteOnlineKindness?

Or Born This Way?

I give her 2 weeks until she changes again.

That's nice too, I'm not saying I dislike the preachiness, that's a big part of the reason I stan for her. I just find it funny when she throws dat shade

That's nice too, I'm not saying I dislike the preachiness, that's a big part of the reason I stan for her. I just find it funny when she throws dat shade
Queen of reinvention trying to transform into Queen of Shade. Cute.

RegiRey

you act like your mother teresa... :awkney:

rivingtonreject

Queen of reinvention trying to transform into Queen of Shade. Cute.

I dont understand what you're trying to say here.. her reinvention of her image/art does not mean she can't throw a joke.. Those two things arent even related.....

& just because she publicly acknowledged that Katy is taking ideas from her does not make her any less of a good person. If you know Gaga, you know she's a sweetheart.

elijahfan

That's how you're choosing to see it.

RAMROD

Welcumm back

EMHulQv.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I dont understand what you're trying to say here.. her reinvention of her image/art does not mean she can't throw a joke.. Those two things arent even related.....

& just because she publicly acknowledged that Katy is taking ideas from her does not make her any less of a good person. If you know Gaga, you know she's a sweetheart.

She is and will always be a sweetheart. :yes:

That doesn't make her tweet any better, though.

rivingtonreject

Honestly, what would you have liked for her to say? She's letting Katy know she sees her. She didn't need to mention her, everyone (& Katy) knows who it's about, its not like she said something Katy wont find out about.

Emvee

I feel like Gaga's just like me. I'm a genuinely kind person to others, but if anyone's a b---h, I will be a b---h back.

I'm like 99.9% sure Katy has done Gaga dirty at some point. Why else would she emphasize the fact that Beyonce is the only genuine pop girl in the industry?

They've crossed paths many times and even at Gaga's peak... when she was 1000 miles above every other b---h on the planet... she still didn't seem to give a **** about Katy Perry or her role in the industry. Gaga knows a lot more than we do.

degenerate

the way she acted in those fame perfume interviews was my favorite i've ever seen her. she just didn't give a **** and you could tell.

sodead55

I say shady stuff all the time and im still a nice person. Some people deserve to be gutted, softly , of course. Imo i see katy perry copying Gaga all the time...basically a poor mans Gaga...really ita just gaga going "seee everyone is being weird too"

Archived