• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• That J

• ALX

• Doot

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

ARTPOPisaChoice

Can someone please get the missing lyrics to PARTYNAUSEOUS tonight? I would love you forever!

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Preston

Rumor has it that they're not letting guys in without shirts in because they don't want nipples on display.

Tweet Gaga please!!

Nathan James

Rumor has it that they're not letting guys in without shirts in because they don't want nipples on display.

Tweet Gaga please!!

I'm seeing this on Twitter now, hoping it was just a rumour at first, but it's spreading it seems. If it's true, it's frankly absurd.  :huh: I mean, do these people realise what happens at Gaga's shows? Pfft. Hope it gets sorted for you all.  :heart:

They'd have a better chance at banning oxygen inside the arena tbh.  :coffee:

Edited by Nathan James

DrewStevens

:)

926177_1429446470642794_1033262119_n.jpg

It looks amazing from that view!

Is this arena smaller than the last one? Because the stage looks bigger

Random Miku Fan

First look at Hatsune Miku :omgexcited: I'm more excited for Hatsune Miku than Gaga because we just saw Gaga the other day :laughga: I'm all for new experiences so I'm super pumped, BRING IT ON VOCALOID :woot:

I'm super-nervous for Miku right now. She's had other really big opening nights, including things that few (if any) performers can claim. But this is something new.  C'mon girl - do your thing.

Arturo

It looks amazing from that view!

Is this arena smaller than the last one? Because the stage looks bigger

I think it's just the angle.

Why are they putting the barriers so far away from the main stage?

Possibly because the main stage is so high up and they want people to get a better view of it

Der Meister

Why are they putting the barriers so far away from the main stage?

The stage itself is really high, so people from ARTPOP Zone can see it. And the barricade is far away so people with LMZ are able to see the castle. And they also have HUGE sound boxes (like 10 of them) in between the stage and the barricade.

Edited by Der Meister

Daenerys

I hope one of you little monsters are able to sneak in a goo mic! I need an awesome vocal quality of PARTYNAUSEOUS! :hug:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

For those that want to see the Miku opener, Hiroyuki Itoh, CEO of Crypton Future Meadia that created Hatsune Miku, said on twitter that he's a bit worried about the huge size of the stage. https://twitter.com/itohh

The projection used does not work that well at extreme angles. So if you want the best and clearest view of her, down the middle or just of to the sides would be the best. Her own concerts use multiple projectors, and they have a long time to optimize the setup, which this concert schedule unfortunately doesn't really allow.

As a Miku fan that lives in Europe, I really hope someone there will record her entire performance.

I really wish Miku would also be revealed as an opener for the European part, as then I would definitely try to get tickets.

Allison M

Possibly because the main stage is so high up and they want people to get a better view of it

The stage itself is really high, so people from ARTPOP Zone can see it. And the barricade is far away so people with LMZ are able to see the castle. And they also have HUGE sound boxes (like 10 of them) in between the stage and the barricade.

oh okay. is it easy to throw a gift onto the stage still? We need a part like Telephone and Bad Kids on this tour to throw gifts. lol I still don't know when to throw mine or where to throw it. 

For those that want to see the Miku opener, Hiroyuki Itoh, CEO of Crypton Future Meadia that created Hatsune Miku, said on twitter that he's a bit worried about the huge size of the stage. https://twitter.com/itohh

The projection used does not work that well at extreme angles. So if you want the best and clearest view of her, down the middle or just of to the sides would be the best. Her own concerts use multiple projectors, and they have a long time to optimize the setup, which this concert schedule unfortunately doesn't really allow.

As a Miku fan that lives in Europe, I really hope someone there will record her entire performance.

I really wish Miku would also be revealed as an opener for the European part, as then I would definitely try to get tickets.

so some people won't be able to see her at certain angles? I don't think i'm understanding...