Top Posters In This Topic

• That J

• ALX

• Doot

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Allison M

Have fun tonight everyone!! 

Dance hard, sing loud, and show Gaga just how loved she (and the album) is!

:)

edit: i forgot there is a different opener tonight!! Take videos if you can!! She is opening for my show too so i'm super curious! 

Edited by Allison M

My hope is that she'll debut a new song during each leg of the tour, and at the end of each leg, release the full song on the app!

But I mean, that's assuming that the app ends up being used for more than gifs with floating, convulsing pigs :awkney:

Take out the part where she will put them out via the app and I will agree with you :hehe:

monstronic

Guys, right now only 153 tickets are available for resale. I think we'll be fine.

jcOMFG

So jealous of everyone seeing the show tonight!

I wish I could experience it all over again!

Have fun, everyone! Get good pictures and videos, but make sure you dance and rave your hearts out! :D

Arturo

The concert isn't sold out but the tickets are going to all sell 2 hours before the show just like they did in Ft Lauderdale so I don't get why y'all are complaining. 

How much time till this show left?

Assuming she goes on at 9 EDT like last night, a little less than 6 hours.

VforVendetta

The concert isn't sold out but the tickets are going to all sell 2 hours before the show just like they did in Ft Lauderdale so I don't get why y'all are complaining. 

Assuming she goes on at 9 EDT like last night, a little less than 6 hours.

Oh yeah I forgot. :)

Haroon

First look at Hatsune Miku :omgexcited: I'm more excited for Hatsune Miku than Gaga because we just saw Gaga the other day :laughga: I'm all for new experiences so I'm super pumped, BRING IT ON VOCALOID :woot:

mcphee

I'm really looking forward for the show! I loved the last one, so I'm curious to see if anything has been tweaked or refined!

And (although I was a bit pessimistic at first ) I'm really looking forward to Hatsune Miku too! 

Edited by Fraser

Staryu

First look at Hatsune Miku :omgexcited: I'm more excited for Hatsune Miku than Gaga because we just saw Gaga the other day :laughga: I'm all for new experiences so I'm super pumped, BRING IT ON VOCALOID :woot:

Same. :laughga: People are not ready to be slayed by queen Miku! :flutter: 

I'm in Atlantic station right now because I don't have floor and I don't want to sit for 2 hours outside lol

Y'all come shop with me :Emma:

I'm in Atlantic station right now because I don't have floor and I don't want to sit for 2 hours outside lol

Y'all come shop with me :emma:

Im lmz.. im getting antsy in line!!