💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

*SPOILERS* FIRST LOOK @ ARTRAVE STAGE

mcphee

Featured Posts

I think it's the perspective of the photo that makes it look "small" - angle changes everything.

ALSO **** YES  :legend:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyoftheDam

Looking at the ARTPOP zone it looks like it is just seats on the ga floor that are roped off. When we bought the ARTPOP zone tickets it stated elivated seats on stage seats but from the looks of this photo the art pop seats do not have such a great view and are not at stage level.

Yes we get to meet gaga but in terms of concert visibility it seems a bit odd

I can't quite make out where you're saying the ARTPOP zone might be. Do you think you could perhaps circle it or something?

MANiCURE

It's bottom left, there's tiny steps. God, is that what they claim is "elevated" :O

I can't quite make out where you're saying the ARTPOP zone might be. Do you think you could perhaps circle it or something?

im not so savvy with technology so i can't circle where i think it is however if i can correct it is the section that has the white folding chairs lined up right in front of the drums or piano that has a greenish spot light on it. you can see the art pop zone kind of has an off white styrofoam barricade surrounding it. 

It's bottom left, there's tiny steps. God, is that what they claim is "elevated" :O

are two sing  6 inch steps elivating the zone by about a foot. you can tell the stage slants downward as where the runway starts from the main stage looks to be about 7-8 feet that slight slopes down towards the art pop zone. 

honestly i am in seat 2 right in the front row of the art pop zone and form the looks of this photo my view of the stage will be completely blocked by the stage set up of the tall drums or piano set up that is under the green spotlight. its to early to jump to conclusions but i am young and to spend 1,500 of my hard earned money on a ticket with a blocked view will really annoy me, I'm not going to get worked up about it now but i am just a bit concerned after seeing this photo, i feel like this may be another situation of false promises by promoters.... hopefully my gut feeling is wrong and this will all have a happy ending

in terms of an overall stage layout i think it will be amazing for fans sitting around the arena to get a close view of her through out the duration of the concert!!

MANiCURE

I didn't notice the chairs, but I see what you mean now

I have seats one and two with my hubby, and now all I can think is, we must have the most restricted view ever for the most amount of money

It's over £1600 out our pockets and I will be spewing if it's how it looks

I didn't notice the chairs, but I see what you mean now

I have seats one and two with my hubby, and now all I can think is, we must have the most restricted view ever for the most amount of money

i am totally in the same position as you with seat two, we will have to wait and see but it looks like due to the non elevation and the tall mini stage set up we would have been much better off with the back row of the art pop zone. not like we had a choice but its just frustrating knowing i spent so much money on something that was over promised and probably a limited view seat. 

if our suspicions are correct do you think we would have any recourse with the ticket promoters if in fact the seats are limited view. i think in NY there is a law that if a seat is limited or partial view it must be clearly market as such at point of on sale and also printed in black and white on the physical ticket.  i have some research to do but hopefully tomorrow night i will have more concrete facts

My Little Phoney

AAREWGl.png

Expecting the lighting for Venus to look like this :legend:

Holy yass this pic is so much better

I have a feeling that if that is the ARTPOP zone it is a part of the stage that can be elevated, otherwise you'll have to look at the back of everybody's heads and I mean, you won't be closer to her than anyone close to a runway :rip:

MANiCURE

I can only hope - that did cross my mind though, but doubting it :(

Sugarfall

It looks much smaller than I thought :huh:

But still :giveup: I love it

sleepingags

looked way bigger in that early sketch

I know, I'm having a mayor meltdown rn :cry: .

It looks REALLY small :rip: I'm worried :giveup:

Archived