๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

LMZ Merchandise package Delayed

broadwaybrian318

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl

Lots of delays. Do u think we will ever get trakstar and gagatv?? Maybe another 100years till it come out

blubrryxkisses

Ugh. Somewhat disappointing tbh.

ย 

Btw, thanks for posting this thread. I never check the email address that I use for my Ticketmaster account (should probably change this at some point) and I wouldn't have known to look at my email otherwise.

Lana Winters

I'd actually prefer to have it shipped to me so I don't have to hold it the entire concert like roseland and back at TMB. Plus the merchandise for VIP package are not available for purchase at the stands so that's not going to be a problem.

famous

This happened to me when I had LMZ at the Monster Ball, honestly didn't bother me...less to hold during the concert tbh :shrug:.

It took like 3 months to get my stuff from my Monster Ball :rip:

You'll be fine

RAMROD

Is this for real? OMG!!! :toofloppy:

ย 

What is happening here, SERIOUSLY!

After so many delays this era, some monsters still gonna

have to face one other delay :nooo:

ย 

ย 

I hope they sorted out really soon, this is messy, Man!

The tour almost start like in couple of days, merch should have been finished by now.

That is not very professional, is it? So curious tbh, especially with a perso so perfectionist like Gaga.

I wonder how many dates will not receive the merch on the same night they attend the show tbh.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

I just received this email from Gaga team:

Dear Ft. Lauderdale Lady Gaga Package Holder,

There has been a delay in the production of the merchandise item that is included with your package.

Instead of receiving your merchandise at the check-in location on the night of the show, your merchandise and collectible laminate will be mailed to you. Please allow up to 60 days to receive the package.

We greatly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we hope you enjoy the show.

Sincerely,

SLO Customer Service

This really sucked I didn't pay more then 100 bucks more to not get my merchandise that night. On top of it how will I decide what else to get if I don't know what I already got

I wouldn't sweat it. Most of the time the VIP merchandise isn't for sale at the concerts so you don't have to worry about having multiple same items.

ย 

We probably get a bag, a poster of the bag, a "VIP" lanyard & some laminate with artRave on it.

totalhate

ugh, this sounds like really ****ty merch is going to be produced in a rush...

MotherMonster

What?! I'm seeing Gaga next month, June 2nd. I actually live in Mexico, right next to California so I'm able to attent to that show but obviously my billing address is from Mexico.

Does anyone know what they'll do in this kind of cases?

I don't think they'll ship it to Mexico, I really wanted that special merch, that's one of the reasons I bought it :(

Archived