Dr Rogoe

An open slot on the setlist?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. An open slot on the setlist?

• Yessssss!!!!! Nostalgia is not for geeks
    • Meh! I'd be a mess

Featured Posts

Dr Rogoe

Should gaga have an open song slot? Where she would perform a different song each night in that slot and surprise the fans in that city?

That way, fans can see her perform old songs such as I Like It Rough and Teeth,....? I'd love for her to perform Dance In The Dark again with ARTPOP visual.

It wont have to be spectacular or anything, just some choreography and an iconic outfit   :ohwell: Like when she performed So happy I could die

CyanLights

I'd be here for it but it sounds like a mess to plan.. having to know choreography and stage planning for so many songs.. 

Haroon

Not if I'd get Teeth, but that could be nice yeah.

Oh my gosh :toofunny: I kind of agree though :rofl:

I think that'd be a really cool idea :party: But I imagine it'd be difficult in some ways though, like Gaga could forget the lyrics to some of her songs that she hasn't performed in ages and then that wouldn't be great :sweat:

EthanPamyu

YES id take anything tbh 

Anderson123

Only if it's something from Born This Way or The Fame Monster (Scheiße, Gov. Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover, So Happy I Could Die, Dance In The Dark), and not from The Fame.

I have always hoped she would do something like this later on in her career. I feel it is too soon but definitely won't be against it.

Sounds like a pain to make sure it comes all right every night, tho... Does anyone know of any artist that does something similar?

Yeah, but it would be hard to plan lights and choreography. It wouldn't work well with dance songs. If she did acoustic covers of them though, that would be great. 

Dr Rogoe

I'd be here for it but it sounds like a mess to plan.. having to know choreography and stage planning for so many songs.. 

It doesn't have to be spectacular or anything, an acoustic version or strip down like Cherry Tree Session is more than fine tbh.

Dr Rogoe

Only if it's something from Born This Way or The Fame Monster (Scheiße, Gov. Hooker, Heavy Metal Lover, So Happy I Could Die), and not from The Fame.

OMG I'll shiet myself If she wear The Living Dress and Sing SHICD again....

Archived