Gaga songs everyone seems to love but you don't

tampon

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

Brooklyn Nights

I know it's a demo but I can't stand it tbh. The repetitive melody, whiny vocals...nope sorry!

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

blacklistedd

-Swine is just awful

-I find her vocals on Dope unappealing as well as the whole concept of her being addicted to marijuana

-Hair has dumb lyrics and the idea of her writing an empowerment anthem focusing on hair is too cheeseball for me even coming from her

-Starstruck is nothing to me yet its like a fan favorite from The Fame era to the point that fans always think it was the single that should've been....like really? Starstruck? Feat Flo Rida? This is a Gaga highlight for you out of everything from that era? I don't get it

-Born This Way because I ultimately find that it tried SO SO hard to be an anthem that it created the opposite reaction from me and just about everyone. I list it only because I find a lot of forum Gaga fans defend it voraciously but in actuality more people hate it than love it

-Princess Die/Stache/Cake are all straight up wack yet Gaga fans love em. I don't get it. They always try to bring them up somehow or make them apart of the equation but id rather them just stay in Born This Way-era obscurity and no doubt they will

LStephens11

Marry the Night, Fashion!, Donatella, Mary Jane Holland, Again Again, Brooklyn Nights, G.U.Y.

Brooklyn Nights

I know it's a demo but I can't stand it tbh. The repetitive melody, whiny vocals...nope sorry!

YES SOMEONE ELSE AGREES WITH ME :legend:

TheFame Monster

Sexxx Dreams, Gypsy, Donatella, Dope, BN and basically the whole BTW album besides MTN and Shceibe

Archived