Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Walking Dead

Vampira

Featured Posts

ryhanna

Terminus isn't in the comics, right?

Nope, but there's a possibility that it might be a much different version of a story from the comics.

Anyway, my thoughts:

Maggie's pretty much the last remaining Greene now. I'm quite sure that Beth is being cooked, and, my sister was quick to point out that the jacket the woman at Terminus is wearing is similar to one of Beth's. Not sure if that's accurate or not as I've only just watched it, but it'd make sense. 

What doesn't make sense is why the people of Terminus would turn to cannibalism. They had a ton of fresh vegetables growing in gardens… More than enough. And if the grave house ties into it, then they're obviously pretty well-stocked. 

I like Chic's suggestion of Rick losing his hand in the finale. Robert Kirkman's always said that he's regretted doing that in the comics, but the season 4 show runner, Scott Gimple, is a fan of the comics and wants to remain true to them, so it's very possible that he could have changed Kirkman's mind. We'll see.

SO GLAD TARA SURVIVED THOUGH. When she was trapped and told Glenn to sacrifice her, I really thought she wasn't going to make it. I've been loving Tara so much, and I just really hope she doesn't die. 

Edited by Batmans Hooker

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ryhanna

• n0ne

• Travis

• TheOriginalOne

JoshMonster

Brilliant episode as per usual, the U.K. promo of the finale looks intense like rick looks injured (again) and there also seems to be a shot of rick opening a railway carriage door quickly but it's not long enough to see his reaction. I think Beth will be back for season 5 tbh and I think there will be a reason as to why they focused on the burning of Maggie's photos so much it must have a meaning behind it all.

Edited by JoshMonster

ryhanna

Just looking at some screen caps from the next episode

Looks like Rick's group finally reach Terminus, but it also looks like the people of Terminus are shooting at them. Glenn's group is nowhere to be seen. Odd.

TheOriginalOne

:Udidnt: No fucking way! Is it possible that...?

They possibly killed everyone that got there earlier?