💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Walking Dead

Vampira

Featured Posts

I've always loved zombies so I was pumped when this came out last year. Who else loves this awesome show?

tumblr_lthdy5tZAR1qilji0o1_500.gif

tumblr_lthf5rb21x1qfm8rdo1_500.gif

Norman Reedus is so hot too. :)

tumblr_ltf8mrNenV1qguchno1_r1_500.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ryhanna

• n0ne

• Travis

• TheOriginalOne

Ricardo

I'm so pleased they aired Season 2 in the UK!

it got a worldwide release I think, so every country is watching it at the same time, thank god, cause if not we would have to wait months

HeavyMetalMonster

it got a worldwide release I think, so every country is watching it at the same time, thank god, cause if not we would have to wait months

It's the same with a lot of shows now. Like Glee is shown here a few days after the US. I remember Ugly Betty was always shown months later here :( !

Ricardo

It's the same with a lot of shows now. Like Glee is shown here a few days after the US. I remember Ugly Betty was always shown months later here :( !

same here, with Desperate Housewives we had to wait till the season was over in the US! fortunately now we are only like 2 episodes behind

*The Walking Dead

*The_Walking_Dead_2010_Intertitle.png

The Walking Dead is an American post-apocalyptic horror television series developed for television by Frank Darabont and based on the ongoing comic book series, The Walking Dead, by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard. The series centers on a small group of survivors led by Sheriff's Deputy Rick Grimes and his family.

*DISCUSS!