Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Alice Cooper talks Lady Gaga and Katy Keene

Jester

Featured Posts

Jester

I think she is to some extent, I mean look at her interviews from each era, she behaves completely different and has completely different views.

I agree with you, especially after the first ARTPOP interview where she said she could never be Stefani in public

lego

I agree with you, especially after the first ARTPOP interview where she said she could never be Stefani in public

Do you have a link, please?

FreePalestine

HORRORHOLIC

Of course she is somewhat of a character. It doesn't mean she's fake or anything,  but It's kind of like a pro wrestler or Alice Cooper himself, an extension of their own personality. 

Yes it's her and she's being herself and doing things she wants. But she's a  performer, she uses a stage name, she puts on costumes, interacts with on stage characters that are created for the show, creates her own different characters such as Joe and others, puts on a theatrical stage show and acts out scenes etc...

Anyway speaking of Alice Cooper, I just named my new ball python Alice Cooper (or just Alice for short) :)

Jester

Do you have a link, please?

I can't find the original article, but here's one where they quoted her on People.com http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20734121,00.html

"I am – Stefani is – a perpetually tortured artist. That's why I changed my name. I can't be her in public. She would be a mess!"

I seem to recall reading that Marilyn Manson was disappointed with Alice Cooper after meeting him, saying that Alice was just a character that he was playing on stage, not really him.  Whereas with Manson, he said he wasn't playing a character (if I recall all this right). 

HORRORHOLIC

When I 1st started reading comments about Katy Keene I had no idea who you guys were talking about. I'm aware of the character but didn't make the connection to Katy Perry right away. I thought it was someone I didn't know about. After a while I realized it was about Katy Perry and put it together. I think it' hilarious because she does resemble that character so much. The hair, eyes, nose, style etc... even the body type. It looks just like her and I'm surprised nobody noticed this before.

Scrat

Yes Alice I love you :legend:

This guy is just a legend, and I've dreamed one time that him and Gaga made a song...  :giveup:

If he was still young and making music today as he used to at his best (Welcome To My Nightmare/Killer/Dada/Love It To Death/Billion Dollar Babies) it would be amazing, I'm really glad he likes Gaga, they got many things in common in my opinion.

And yes Lady Gaga is a character, if it wasn't we would be on a Stefani Germanotta forum, it doesn't mean that this character is not Stefani or is hypocritical, not at all, it's just a personality, an aura that Stefani built for herself, like Vincent Furnier did with Alice Cooper. And it's a really good thing, the character of Lady Gaga is a part of her creativity, of her art and of her universe.

HORRORHOLIC

Yes Alice I love you :legend:

This guy is just a legend, and I've dreamed one time that him and Gaga made a song...  :giveup:

If he was still young and making music today as he used to at his best (Welcome To My Nightmare/Killer/Dada/Love It To Death/Billion Dollar Babies) it would be amazing, I'm really glad he likes Gaga, they got many things in common in my opinion.

And yes Lady Gaga is a character, if it wasn't we would be on a Stefani Germanotta forum, it doesn't mean that this character is not Stefani or is hypocritical, not at all, it's just a personality, an aura that Stefani built for herself, like Vincent Furnier did with Alice Cooper. And it's a really good thing, the character of Lady Gaga is a part of her creativity, of her art and of her universe.

He's still putting out some great music and he said he would do a song with her in a second. He's always been a big fan of her. I think they could do something really good too. 

Archived