💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Alice Cooper talks Lady Gaga and Katy Keene

Jester

Featured Posts

Jester

What was it like for you to co-present the Best Rock Album GRAMMY with Katy Perry at the 52nd GRAMMYs in 2010?

That was a fun thing to do. Sometimes on the GRAMMYs you get paired with somebody you don't really have much in common with. But Katy's great. She's got a very funny sense of humor. And we're both PKs  preacher's kids. And in the end she became as outrageous as Alice Cooper. She and Lady Gaga took it in entirely different directions, but in lots of ways they're both just as theatrical as Alice Cooper. I once told Lady Gaga, "The funny thing is I am more compatible with you than I am with almost any rock band. Because you created a character, Lady Gaga, and you play that character. And I created Alice and I play that character. You write songs for your character and I write songs for mine. Then we do a show around it. So in all honestly, we're a lot more similar than I am with other rock bands."

http://www.grammy.com/news/alice-cooper-recalls-his-super-duper-journey

BmaCuvoCIAAKJEX.jpg

ThisGuyTony

If you don't want to click the link and scroll all the way down. :flop:

What was it like for you to co-present the Best Rock Album GRAMMY with Katy Perry at the 52nd GRAMMYs in 2010?

That was a fun thing to do. Sometimes on the GRAMMYs you get paired with somebody you don't really have much in common with. But Katy's great. She's got a very funny sense of humor. And we're both PKs  preacher's kids. And in the end she became as outrageous as Alice Cooper. She and Lady Gaga took it in entirely different directions, but in lots of ways they're both just as theatrical as Alice Cooper. I once told Lady Gaga, "The funny thing is I am more compatible with you than I am with almost any rock band. Because you created a character, Lady Gaga, and you play that character. And I created Alice and I play that character. You write songs for your character and I write songs for mine. Then we do a show around it. So in all honestly, we're a lot more similar than I am with other rock bands."

HermioneGranger

Gaga says herself that she is not a character. She is just playing herself.

elijahfan

Even though I'm sure he meant good, I can't help but imagine Gaga cringing at that speech of "You created a character"  :sweat:

I thought Gaga wasn't a character?  :excuseme:

I think she is to some extent, I mean look at her interviews from each era, she behaves completely different and has completely different views.

RAMROD

Awesome ball! ARTPOP.

oKWdbHR.gif?1

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

tokyodisko

lulz Lady Gaga is always a character or an act. Stefani is selling her character and act. She lives Gaga, but she isn't the brand and image she created. Gaga and Stefani influence each other. 

Archived