Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your honest feelings about seeing Gaga live (again)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

You have no idea how excited not only to meet her but to see the show three times this summer, and hear all the new songs live and just dance, sing and get my life all night.

bionic

I wish I hadn't wasted my money on such s--tty seats. BUT I'm excited for the show (if I can see it :awkney: ) watching on the screens is not the same as being close enough to see her face yourself with your own eyes

buy bionic

Laceface

I'm seated and my tickets are average, so I hope it'll be satisfying but October seems like such a long time away! :(

Sugarfall

I am goddamn excited! :excited2:

I hope she does not perform any songs from the Fame, Fame Monster or Born This Way. Yes, I said it. It's time for her to move on from her previous hits and just perform "ARTPOP" and give us a great show. Please Gaga, do not lip-sync. Talk over the songs or scream, preach etc... just fuc***g sing and dance. Entertain us please...give us the time of our lives! 

No one would buy tickets to artRAVE if she did that

ItsTommyBitch

As long as she makes it through Venus, Sexxx Dreams, Do what u Want (if she plays this  :fan: ) and G.U.Y without saying "PUT YOUR MOTHER ****ING HANDS UP! IM LADY ****ING GAGA!"  and manages to sing all of the lyrics to these (like without interrupting it to yell) I will be fine   :laughga:

Hell, as long as she makes it through Venus w.o any sort of speech i'll be fine!  (unless its an extended intro about Uranus dropping his genitals and spawning the p***y of a goddess x)

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

LStephens11

I've never seen Gaga live (or been to a concert before) so I'm hoping I can see her well enough and be able to hear her clearly enough and people are nice and it's fun. I'm nervous.

wahljennifer322

I am sooooo excited for this tour! I LOVE ARTPOP (the album)! While I like the BTW album too, I will say that imo the BTWB did not compare to TMB (I know this comment will piss some people off). After seeing the Roseland show, I am totally psyched! G.U.Y. and Sexxx Dreams just do it all the way for me and G.U.Y. is another power dance song! Maybe that is why BTWB was off for me - it was not as dance-y as TMB, and the castle was too distracting. Also, everything I have seen with ARTPOP - the purples, pinks, lighting, stage design, etc. is awesome! At BTWB, the castle was so much the set that I kinda missed the interlude videos that TMB had and it appears that this new stage has a large screen where I hope there are some great graphics.

Archived