💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your honest feelings about seeing Gaga live (again)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Everytime I remember that I am going to see Gaga multiple times this year I tear up. I can't help but cry, because the thought of seeing Gaga makes me feel so happy I cant even describe or explain this feeling. I even get some kind of adrenaline rush just by thinking about seeing Gaga. :) :cry:

What about you?

Didymus

I'm just scared the setlist will be boring and she'll perform LoveGame again and ugh..

I just want the out of this world, new, fresh, unseen-before show she promised :crossed:

RAMROD

I am looking forward to it.

Each time I went to her show, she always brings me fond memories.

Watching Gaga Live never cease to entertain and make me feel joy.

So I know this upcoming one will too.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HernanMinogue

I hope she does not perform any songs from the Fame, Fame Monster or Born This Way. Yes, I said it. It's time for her to move on from her previous hits and just perform "ARTPOP" and give us a great show. Please Gaga, do not lip-sync. Talk over the songs or scream, preach etc... just fuc***g sing and dance. Entertain us please...give us the time of our lives! 

YCHofficial

I'm just scared the setlist will be boring and she'll perform LoveGame again and ugh..

I just want the out of this world, new, fresh, unseen-before show she promised :crossed:

buy tix :crossed:

I hope she does not perform any songs from the Fame, Fame Monster or Born This Way. Yes, I said it. It's time for her to move on from her previous hits and just perform "ARTPOP" and give us a great show. Please Gaga, do not lip-sync. Talk over the songs or scream, preach etc... just fuc***g sing and dance. Entertain us please...give us the time of our lives! 

There's no chance that will happen :laughga:

calmar

It will really only get to me once the show's about to start, I'm pretty sure. :yes:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

GlitteredSpandex

no

gagalovesme

Omg I know now you feel :cryga: I am just so bloody excited! The thought of the artrave is what keeps me going every day tbh

Archived