💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you gonna get drunk/do drugs at the artRAVE?

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

1. It is my FIRST time I will see the woman that changed my life in a drastic matter

2. It is a Rave party (i hope)

3. I will bring molly dissolved in a water bottle

4. Experience = >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> multiplied by thousands.

So, yes, I won't be alone that night. My friend Molly will make me love everyone and make the music trancendal.

Perform Living

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaisHotAF

Idk. I can't bring or buy alcohol. But if some one offers me a drink or whatever i will probably drink. But i won't get drunk and forget everything. Its my first time seeing her and my first concert. If i get a chance to after the show i might. Idk. Do people offer beers and stuff at her concerts?

Probably on Grindr

MahoTheMnstr

i drink.. but i don't get drunk and i don't do d--gs no matter what anyone says it's not my thing and i don't need any of that to have fun 

rivingtonreject

1. It is my FIRST time I will see the woman that changed my life in a drastic matter

2. It is a Rave party (i hope)

3. I will bring molly dissolved in a water bottle

4. Experience = >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> multiplied by thousands.

So, yes, I won't be alone that night. My friend Molly will make me love everyone and make the music trancendal.

you wont be able to bring bottled liquids into the venue, just fyi

you wont be able to bring bottled liquids into the venue, just fyi

I'll think of something else. Gaga + Molly are best friends. She has said it herself.

Perform Living

nativenewyorker

I smoked so much pot at Roseland from the time they let us in to the time Gaga came on. It was amazing.

Elizabeth

I'm going with my dad so probably not :rip: 

I might have a couple of drinks before but not too much because I don't wanna get a good spot in GA and then have to leave to pee :smh: 

Born To Slay

Me and my friend got so wasted when we were seated at the Born This Way ball, over 30 people complained about us and then the security tried to remove us so we ran away and hid around the arena  :toofunny:

We're ou ale to watch the show?

RAMROD

But if some one offers me a drink or whatever i will probably drink. 

Gurrrlll, no! :eww:

You don't take no drinks from some random strangers at rave party, bad idea.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GagaisHotAF

Gurrrlll, no! :eww:

You don't take no drinks from some random strangers at rave party, bad idea.

I mean if it is like a can of beer or whatever. If its opened ill be like no. Don't want to star in an SVU episode. Do people offer alcohol or d--gs at Gaga concerts?

Probably on Grindr

RAMROD

I mean if it is like a can of beer or whatever. If its opened ill be like no. Don't want to star in an SVU episode. Do people offer alcohol or d--gs at Gaga concerts?

They could if some are made friend with you during the wait in queue for the entrance to open.

But not very common since some fans could be below drinking age still.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Molly Aphrodite

Probably some molly tbh, or shrooms, definitely smoking a joint during MJH and obvs will be drunk as ****. :Emma:

Psychedelic

I might do molly this time... I smoked weed at the BTWB and made feel awkward when trying to sing and dance along, so 'not again'. Drinking at the MB made it totally cool but I wanna have anew experience now!

Kermit the frog

Do u guys rly want to drink so much and then stand there 2 hours holding back pee pee? :emma:

Archived