💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Hate towards Donatella...WHY?!?!

Wet Fire

Featured Posts

Because everyone LOVED it when it was just released. and as usual, people tend to hate things that are popular :manicure:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emvee

Donatella is raw. I'm starting to see the light of the other half of ARTPOP.

Donatella, Swine, MJH, Aura... all great tracks with some fury.

The lyrics for me.

yeah the lyrics are kinda tired. i like the melodies and vocal arrangements...it's just the lyrics. the instrumental is kinda tired after a few listens

aaronyoji

i like the chorus, and at first the whole song was aight with me, but it wont stand the test of time with this album. and the recycled beat that im assuming zedd dug up from the year 2010 isn't hard or bangin' enough to keep it interesting. 

Didymus

Strange. I remember when ARTPOP leaked, almost everyone I saw thought it was the best track on the album and that she would slay the world and/or lessors if she released it as a single :huh:

SychosSoChic

It's in my top 3 songs from the album  :shrug:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

VforVendetta

Its a good song like GUY. For me the rest of the songs on the album are just much better, just that...

Wet Fire

Strange. I remember when ARTPOP leaked, almost everyone I saw thought it

was the best track on the album and that she would slay the world

and/or lessors if she released it as a single :huh:

Thst's not the only case. At first everyone was like ARTPOP is such a great album and now (when it didn't slay the charts) people here think the music is not that great. AND at first DJWS was evrrybody's king and now he dwells in the pits of hatred. (mainly because ARTPOP didn't slay the charts that well)

Archived