Taylor Swift

MattyMonster

86 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite album?

• Taylor Swift
    • Fearless
    • Speak Now

Featured Posts

maaaaany new unreleased songs leaked into the trading world--13. i got them all and one more that is no where close to circulation (out of respect and privacy, i won't mention it again). and i won't give them out, but can help anyone interested in getting them :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MattyMonster

• JeffSwift

• DMTT

• ALX

Top Posters In This Topic

LittleDudeNT5

I quite like Taylor alot :) She's cute and really nice. And her music is really addicting plus I really like it.

I really like all her albums. Speak Now and Fearless more. My favorite song is Sparks Fly.

(Also, my secret shame is Love Story. :wub: )

her older stuff (unreleased and possibly first album) display much better her country roots. it's a shame she's transitioned so far into pop :/ oh well

Save-Me-Oprah

Speak Now is just... uff... :legend:

And she wrote EVERY. SINGLE. ****ING. LYRIC. BY. HER. SELF. There are absolutely zero co-writers on the album.

How many other mainstream artists can say that?

Edited by Save-Me-Oprah

And she wrote EVERY. SINGLE. ****ING. LYRIC. BY. HER. SELF. There are absolutely zero co-writers on the album.

doesn't gaga technically write everything herself? she says that, anyway. but that could be another one of her exaggerations :rolleyes:

taylor has written well over 200 songs. i have 127 different songs, and i must say, seeing the growth of her songwriting from her earliest songs to her latest...it's amazing, truly.

Save-Me-Oprah

doesn't gaga technically write everything herself? she says that, anyway. but that could be another one of her exaggerations :rolleyes:

taylor has written well over 200 songs. i have 127 different songs, and i must say, seeing the growth of her songwriting from her earliest songs to her latest...it's amazing, truly.

Gaga says that but I don't believe it...

There have only been two songs released by her that have no co-writers attached... Speechless and You and I.

MattyMonster

IKR? :legend: And it´s not just some basic pop lyrics, like other artists have.

N a t h a n

I liked her music when she was just starting out, but now all of her songs sound the same to me.

littlesteph

I'm not a big fan of her but I saw her during the Speak Now Tour on March 6th.

That was a nice show. I was front row at the middle stage where she comes to play 3 or 4 songs with her guitar and ukulele. She smiled at me and I was kinda embarrassing because I wasn't able to sing the song she was playing... (I think it was "Fifteen"). I also met her mom who was given some Taylor's guitar picks to everyone.

I only have the Speak Now album that I bought off iTunes before the show but I haven't listen to it that much.

I think I still have to learn about her.

maaaaany new unreleased songs leaked into the trading world--13. i got them all and one more that is no where close to circulation (out of respect and privacy, i won't mention it again). and i won't give them out, but can help anyone interested in getting them :)

Are those the ones that were leaked at the start of this year? Or have more leaked since then? I have almost all of the ones that leaked in like january time but yeah :)

MattyMonster

I'm not a big fan of her but I saw her during the Speak Now Tour on March 6th.

That was a nice show. I was front row at the middle stage where she comes to play 3 or 4 songs with her guitar and ukulele. She smiled at me and I was kinda embarrassing because I wasn't able to sing the song she was playing... (I think it was "Fifteen"). I also met her mom who was given some Taylor's guitar picks to everyone.

I only have the Speak Now album that I bought off iTunes before the show but I haven't listen to it that much.

I think I still have to learn about her.

I hope this doesn´t sound mean, or anything. But it just makes me so sad, when someone who doesn´t love her as much as me got to see her before me :noparty:

But I´m glad you liked it and you really should get more into her. She´s an amazing artist :party:

Are those the ones that were leaked at the start of this year? Or have more leaked since then? I have almost all of the ones that leaked in like january time but yeah :)

oh, lord no. those songs are easier to find than a mcdonald's.

i'm talking about new ones that leaked in the last week. haha