💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Drowning, Not Waving: The Bitter End of Lady Gaga's Career

PigInsideAHuman

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

Not at all

She's right though...

About what? Beyoncé revolutionized what it even means to be a woman? Now that Beyoncé did it well i guess it's ok, even when everybody hater her & called her flop on 4 / Britney changed the type of music we expect women in pop to perform? oook....

There have been women in the music industry before them who made it bigger, this pop bull**** about Queens & Godess was made of by fans, i found other female artists more talented & iconic than Beyoncé & Britney, come on!! This is all about hate & bull****.  Björk, Alanis Morissette, Fiona Apple, Courtney Love, Nancy Sinatra, Aretha Franklin, there are plenty womens more interesting & more iconic out there tbh

He/She is talking about the video & suddenly we have this:

* HER MUSIC ISN’T EVEN GOOD ANYMORE  (and this is subjective, i can say TF is bull**** & i found ARTPOP a masterpiece, u can't judge music)

* SHE TRADED IN NICK KNIGHT FOR TERRY RICHARDSON (once again, subjective, if you don't like Terry R, it's ok, and what does it have to do with the video of G.U.Y.? )

* HER PERFORMANCE ART HAS BECOME BANAL SENSATIONALISM (Really? 'cuz haters always used to say she was a ****ing attention ***** since day one)

* HER LITTLE MONSTERS FOUNDATION IS APPARENTLY BULL**** (....ok ..??)

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Willy Wonka

That's why he's disguised as a fan. Besides I could go over every single one of them. Here's one more, he lambasts the SXSW performance and as we saw that got a lot of attention and was mostly praised. The fans were quick to bash it as was Demi while the rest of the media found it engaging.

She blasts it as purposeless in comparison to the meat dress or the egg. That it was a mere shock tactic...

According to Gaga herself, there was apparently no intellectual reason behind the vomit stuntâ€â€it was just “expression†for expression’s sake.

Actually she said it fit in with the song...

Anyway, there are many points I agree with here.. but let's not dwell on it. I don't think G.U.Y. is "boring" though.

FrankGutz

I can't at the people here seeing "truths" in this article. When this hater was waxing lyrical about her glory days he failed to realise Gaga was always pretentious. Haven't you heard The Fame which was all me me me?

God, this fanbase doesn't even know her.

Don't you realise this was a hating troll disguising himself as a former fan? Also saying Hearst castle was Egyptian themed?

THANK YOU!!!

gaga_kiss.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

She blasts it as purposeless in comparison to the meat dress or the egg. That it was a mere shock tactic... Plus, she is the one who did the interview with Millie after it, so...

It wasn't purposeless, though, Gaga has explained it in relation with Swine. The thing is back when everyone loved her people were quick to say the meat dress or whatever nonsense had meaning but now that they hate her they ignore whatever she says has meaning.

THANK YOU!!!

gaga_kiss.gif

You're welcome, this fanbase is annoying (inb4 they tell me this is the reason why fans are leaving because others bully them and call them annoying).

:hug:

FrankGutz

The inly problem she has is promo. ARTPOP is one of her worst album. Yall were stanning when its released and now yall hate it because of its (lack of) chart success. You guys are biased as ****.

Preach.gif

Willy Wonka

It wasn't purposeless, though, Gaga has explained it in relation with Swine. The thing is back when everyone loved her people were quick to say the meat dress or whatever nonsense had meaning but now that they hate her they ignore whatever she says has meaning.

You're welcome, this fanbase is annoying (inb4 they tell me this is the reason why fans are leaving because others bully them and call them annoying).

:hug:

All I'm saying is that yeah, some of the points are subjective and bull****, and the article is worded aggressively, the essence of some of her points have merit.

ryhanna

I think there's definitely a "problem" with Gaga's career, but not totally sure what it is. This article (in spite of being pretty badly written) raises some points that I feel fit my feelings over Gaga lately. Not talking about commercial success, but the quality of Gaga's work and the decisions that have been made. 

Actually, there wasn't too much in that article that I didn't agree with, unfortunately. 

FrankGutz

omg... i don't want WP, so im leaving this mess tbh

3AFzERn.gif

All I'm saying is that yeah, some of the points are subjective and bull****, and the article is worded aggressively, the essence of some of her points have merit.

The point is Gaga hasn't really changed, she's the same person, it's just now that people are nothing her faults. She's always been pretentious, she's never been the best dancer, she hasn't as the writer said always been about empowering her fans (TF and TFM were about her fame not the fans), she's always talked about art (there are videos on youtube showing her talking about art and pop back in the Fame days. So again, I ask, why hate her now? She's still the same person people like to glorify back in the glory days. People want to bring her down, period. The only truly subjective reason and sane opinion would be not liking her music this era. But even that doesn't mean her career is "drowning". The "article" mentioned Beyonce...they failed to mention she had a flop era with less memorable hits than ARTPOP last time round.

FrankGutz

The point is Gaga hasn't really changed, she's the same person, it's just now that people are nothing her faults. She's always been pretentious, she's never been the best dancer, she hasn't as the writer said always been about empowering her fans (TF and TFM were about her fame not the fans), she's always talked about art (there are videos on youtube showing her talking about art and pop back in the Fame days. So again, I ask, why hate her now? She's still the same person people like to glorify back in the glory days. People want to bring her down, period. The only truly subjective reason and sane opinion would be not liking her music this era. But even that doesn't mean her career is "drowning". The "article" mentioned Beyonce...they failed to mention she had a flop era with less memorable hits than ARTPOP last time round.

:worship::tea:

Essence
Seething hot tea

badgalriri

a lot of it was true. and it's scary. hopefully gaga gets her head out of her ass and starts to sit down and think about the next album and take time to make good music and not just make confusing metaphors and then call them songs and expect everyone to just understand and like it. cause even her fans are split with ARTPOP.

She needs to drop the whole art thing and just make pure pop like the fame. and TFM. (even tho the art stuff started coming wight hat album) it was good. and it was catchy and it was just perfect. ARTPOP is a mess. 

Gaga needs to stop being so pretentious cause it makes her fans that way too. and that she is the "queen of pop" and bs like that. she isn't the queen as far as i'm concerned. she lost that throne after BTW. Katy Perry is the new queen cause everyone loves her. her music is easy to understand and simple and extremely catchy. Yeah her songs aren't deep and meaningful like Gaga's but gaga's songs don't make sense a lot of the time and no one knows what they're about. They're confusing. Plus it's hard to understand what she's saying sometimes which also turns people off.

Idk just my thoughts.

Archived