💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

Antichrist

Featured Posts

Praying this goes viral & becomes the next PONPONPON :legend:

Mess, why are my notifications not being updated when someone replies to topics I follow :udidnt:

Kira Kira Killer is one of my favorite videos from her, so YES :worship:

I don't know, happens to me too :crossed:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antichrist

Kira Kira Killer is one of my favorite videos from her, so YES :worship:

I don't know, happens to me too :crossed:

Mess, it auto-unfollowed the topic apparently :emo:

New album in less than 3 weeks :excited2:

Mess, it auto-unfollowed the topic apparently :emo:

New album in less than 3 weeks :excited2:

I am NOT ready :giveup:

Sistren, the world isn't ready :giveup:
I'm excited to hear if she'll top the masterpiece that is Nanda Collection :popcorn:

Antichrist

I'm excited to hear if she'll top the masterpiece that is Nanda Collection :popcorn:

Guuurl, Pamyu Pamyu Revolution :legend: Though both albums so far are amazing, it's hard to pick a favorite :giveup:

ItsTommyBitch

Snippets from Pika Pika Fantajin, Serious no Hitomi (this song SLAYS! the chorus is great!) Do do pi do, and Ring a Bell (what kind of flawless engrish o.o)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu67XSkYYkk

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Knife

Snippets from Pika Pika Fantajin, Serious no Hitomi (this song SLAYS! the chorus is great!) Do do pi do, and Ring a Bell (what kind of flawless engrish o.o)

Serious Hitomi. :giveup:

The retro video game sound in Pika Pika Fantajin. :giveup:

OMG

I CANNOT WAIT FOR HER ALBUM  :excited2:  :excited2:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

ItsTommyBitch

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv183424042

Pikapika Fanatjin Listening PARTY @ NND (you need an account to listen, but its free to sign up)

Its happening @ 9pm JST, so 6 hours from now!!!

Set your alarms!

Also,

"Kyary Pamyu Pamyu’s third album Pika Pika Fantajin will be released in 15 countries including the United States, the United Kingdom, France and Australia.

KPP’s second album Nanda Collection (2011) topped the Oricon Weekly Chart, and sold more than 500,000 units in Japan. The singer’s first album Pamyu Pamyu Revolution and second album Nanda Collection were both made available in 111 countries through paid online music services. The first album topped the iTunes Electronic Charts in the US, Belgium and France, and the second album landed in the No.1 slot on the iTunes Electronic Chart in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore.

KPP’s upcoming third album will be released under Warner Music Group (headquarter office in New York), which is one of the three major record labels in the world. The album will be available in the US on August 12th and in the UK and France on July 21st.

KPP will join a list of artists who signed an international contract with Warner Music Group, including Bruno Mars, LINKIN PARK, RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS and MUSE.

The lyrics will be translated into English for fans in North and South America, Oceania and Europe, and will be translated into Chinese for fans in Asia. Both versions will also include a 20-page booklet, which comes with many photos of the singer.

*EDIT*

Listened to the "listening party" (they played like 45 secs to a minute of each song b4 they starte talking over and cut them off, b---hes -.-)

Pika Pika Fantajin is a great opening, its ofc super short, but its kinda funny.. Pika pika~~~ FANTAJIN!!! Better than Nanda Collection, but not as good as PPRevo.

Kira Kira Killer is still the best single this era and one of the best songs on the album.

Yume no Hajima ~ they didnt play the album mix, but showed the MV so its still my least fav. song this era

Mottai Night Land ~ my 2nd fav :) catchy and upbeat but we already know that

Serious Hitomi -- Ok, this is a standout track. Its ROCK like and upbeat! the chorus is AMAZING and better than all of the single's Choruses except for Kira kira.

Do Do Pi Do - its a cover, but its actually changed from the original! slightly different instrumental and sung in a different key. Cute :) I think little better than Scooter Happy jus because clearer vocals.

Family Party ~ - No album mix yet, still catchy and i think the vocal processing effect works well on the song :)

Ring a Bell - all english and very repetitive (from what i heard) very cute and kinda funny. Probaby my least favorite album track

Tokyo Highway -- my favorite track on the album so far from the previews! Its got an amazing chorus and verses and is ofc, catchy, but with a kind of fast progressive feel -- like you are on a high way!

Koi Koi Koi -- This is "Mi" meets Kura Kura, it makes me want to laugh but sing a long at the same time. Not sure everyone will like it much, but i like it a lot. The verses seem interesting compared to the chorus from what ive heard.

Sungoi Aura ~ so they played the mix, but there is nothing different in the first minute, so i cant tell yet. Its a super cute track wth the most experimental instrumental and most kyary like IMO.

Explorer -- I can tremember this track much, but i do remember liking it. There are some high notes like Oyasumi, but much better sounding.

Overall, the album tracks will probably sound MUCHbetter than the album tracks of Nanda Collection and IMO better than the album tracks of PPRevo, except Drinker + Suki sugite kire sou.

Of Nanda Collection i only play the singles + Noriko  and Otona no Kodomo

So far its gonna probably turn out like.... PPRevo>PikaPika>Nanda for me :) 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Antichrist

OMG **** NO JUST SAW THIS ON FB AND COMPLETELY MISSED IT :giveup:

NANDA COLLECTION SOLD OVER 500K?

:udidnt::legend:

I need this album so much right now, you hyped me beyond belief for 'Serious Hitomi' & 'Tokyo Highway' :giveup:

ItsTommyBitch

KYARY'S ALBUM GOT UPLOADED TO THE JMP3UP SITE. CURRENTLY GOING CRAZY. VENUS, HELP ME.

http://jmp3up.info/?mp3=21140

Serious Hitomi and Tokyo Highway (esp. the latter) are magical :D The latter is more repetitive, but just the way she sings "Tokyo Highway" is enough to make you love it, Its Nakata's favorite. Personally, I like Koi Koi Koi a lot as well, and the album mixes now that i finally heard them have just enough flare to make them fit in with the album more, especially Yume no Hajimarinrin.

I'm at, over all PPRevo>/= Pika Pika > Nanda Collection.

As much as i love Nanda Collection, i just didnt like the Album tracks very much at all. This time the singles are decent (Kira Kira is... well killer though!) and the album tracks are great to me.

Archived