Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fox News CEO fired for sexual harassment

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Here is a breakdown. 

360B61C500000578-0-Speaking_up_Lawyers_f

On Air Fox News Talent Gretchen Carlson filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against current and founding CEO of Fox News Roger Alies after negotiations for her contract never started. 

(A little history on Fox News. Rupert Murdoch started FN and hired Roger Alies as his CEO when the News Channel started and the pair launched the channel in 1996) Roger Alies is the most powerful person on Fox News other than Rupert Murdoch. More on Rupert alittle later.

Most of Fox's on air talent defends Roger Alies except one noticeable huge on air talent. 

Megyn-kelly-7.megyn-kelly-1-150x150.jpg

For days people were wondering why Megyn Kelly (known for her famous disagreement with Donald Trump during the debate) did not defend Roger too.  Later it was revealed that Megyn was also sexually harassed by Roger Alies and a couple of other women have also stepped foward. One of the women who stepped foward going as far as describing Roger Alies genitalia as "raw hamburger meat." 

The heads of 21st Century Fox, the parent company of Fox News, Rupert Murdoch and sons James and Lachlan — the highest-ranking executives at 21st Century Fox — gave Ailes until Aug. 1 to either step down or be fired from his high-profile post as the founder. (Rupert of course was the until founder of FN who hired Roger Alies)

As of Today Roger Alies has left his office at Fox News. This is a huge blow to Fox News considering how Alies conservative views have shaped the network. 

Buh...bye Roger Alies. You won't be missed.

ailes.gif?w=212&h=300

We also had a thread about Gretchen Carlson as the only Fox News Talent to ask for gun reform on air.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/07/sources-kelly-said-ailes-sexually-harassed-her.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/roger-ailes-kicked-fox-news-headquarters-office-article-1.2720469

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Lion Heart

"raw hamburger meat" 

:sick:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Lion Heart said:

"raw hamburger meat" 

It's very possible, an older guy sent me a pic of him (unconsented) and it looked like someone had haphazardly thrown tanning solution on it. That mixed with a bit of extra skin, and you had yourself a ****ing mess.

Purr more, hiss less.

Shipper

I don't want his Krabby Patties. 

404.png

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

PartySick

:rip:

Even the right's media is fading. Glad he was exposed.

Spoiler

Do not even, I couldn't think of a better word :wtf:

3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

It's very possible, an older guy sent me a pic of him (unconsented) and it looked like someone had haphazardly thrown tanning solution on it. That mixed with a bit of extra skin, and you had yourself a ****ing mess.

You live a very exciting life :laughga:

A homo in eco-friendly packaging 🎁

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

:rip:

Even the right's media is fading. Glad he was exposed.

Reveal hidden contents

Do not even, I couldn't think of a better word :wtf:

You live a very exciting life :laughga:

Purr more, hiss less.

JusKeepBreathin
15 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

"raw hamburger meat" 

Yes, I almost threw up.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

roger-ailes-jabba-the-hut.jpg

I guess it went something like this...

e4uvenx6emw2et5mbmwi.GIF

RAMROD

I wanna see his raw hamburger meat :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived