Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

RedOne: "I didn't like ARTPOP" + more details about LG5

yxi

Featured Posts

"A mí 'ARTPOP' no me gustó. Lo respeto como arte, porque hizo lo que le nacía de dentro, pero no es lo que nosotros hacíamos juntos", desvela.

Ambos han vuelto a colaborar de cara al próximo disco de Lady Gaga. "Hemos grabado unas 8 canciones, pero desconozco su futuro, porque ella está buscando aún la dirección exacta del disco. Cuatro de esos temas son muy potentes y una es una canción de Grammy, muy especial", declara confiado.

http://www.wradio.com.co/noticias/sociedad/redone-graba-con-lady-gaga-quotuna-cancion-de-grammyquot-y-lanza-su-propio-tema/20160601/nota/3148847.aspx#

"I didn't like 'ARTPOP'. I respect it as art, because it did what it was born from within, but it is not what we did together," he reveals.

Both have returned to work for the forthcoming album of Lady Gaga. "We recorded about 8 songs, but I do not know their future because she is still looking for the exact direction of the record. Four of these songs are very powerful and one is a Grammy-worthy song, very special", he says confident.

if someone can provide a better translation, please share it!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Oh boy. This is just gonna make things worse :rip:

Have fun melting down, everyone!

CyanLights

He sounds extremely bitter, his tone is this interview and the one from earlier today make him sound salty. 

Daenerys

*in Miranda Sings voice* are you even keeding me right now! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Swan Heart

Ok I'm leaving.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, symphonia said:

Grammy-worthy song, very special

:air:

The Grammy worthy song was most likely the first single he talked about

pachinko
Just now, Didymus said:

Oh boy. This is just gonna make things worse :rip:

Have fun melting down, everyone!

My :tea: and I are ready for the meltdowns. :hor:

Bloody

what he said is not bad at all, but after this interview monsters will hate him for no reason :rip: 

Brooke Candy

I'M LITERALLY ABOUT TO FCKING STAB A B*TCH IN THE FCKING THROAT!!

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Caesium

If there was a chance his tracks were still gonna make it on LG5 it's gone now  VAYEc.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Archived