Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Meghan Trainor's ARTPOP: It's Here

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

After seeing a first week's sales drop of 111,000 copies from her last album and her song, "No", plummeting out of the top 10 after only 5 weeks, one could say Meghan Trainor's own personal ARTPOP is here. 

And in true ARTPOP fashion, tonight, after Meghan's performance, people took to Twitter to attack her. She's currently trending. 

These tweets were found in the "Top Tweets" section. So trust me, i didn't get looking through live tweets to find hateful comments (which there are many of).

So what do you think, is Meghan going out of style and this is the beginning of the end? She didn't even perform her new single which i thought would've been helpful for her.

tumblr_o4erfiJkBe1ueqeo8o4_400.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dark Anatomy

Apart from her being bland as a cardboard box, Troy tried way too hard to turn her into a poor man's Gaga this era. 

Her songs offer NOTHING in terms of subject matter and their is no clear music direction. This album sounded like a bunch of b-sides and demo that were way passed their expiration date. 

As much as I despise her at least her first record had some form of sonically cohesive sound and theme. 50's doo wop. 

Mister Gaga

Troy Carter's impact :lolga: he truly ruins everything and everyone he touches...

iAdrian97

Too soon to call. I'd her management steps their pu$$y up SOON she could turn this mess around. 

PartySick

Such a shame tbh. She's so nice :ohno:

A homo in eco-friendly packaging 🎁

ComeToMama

Okay did not enjoy reading those tweets though. Id feel terrible if people were talking about my original music, or anything I create for that matter in such a mean way. not cool 

LePetitGAGABLover

No because ARTPOP was a somewhat commercial success. It sold 2 million copies and shipped 2.5 million WW, and had multi platinum singles Applause and DWUW.

TropicOfCANCER
5 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Apart from her being bland as a cardboard box, Troy tried way too hard to turn her into a poor man's Gaga this era. 

Her songs offer NOTHING in terms of subject matter and their is no clear music direction. This album sounded like a bunch of b-sides and demo that were way passed their expiration date. 

As much as I despise her at least her first record had some form of sonically cohesive sound and theme. 50's doo wop. 

the reach.

ItsTommyBitch

Rip, people are vicious :rip:

The album was pretty bad though in my opinion :shrug:  

I hope she bounces back

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Pablo

Not at all like ARTPOP, gaga had three successful albums and poor Megan only has one 

Don't visit my profile

DiscoHeaven23
3 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Not at all like ARTPOP, gaga had three successful albums and poor Megan only has one 

i dont really mean it as THE ARTPOP, just like her own personal decline. 

JustAnotherDay

It was stupid of her to promote No instead of Me Too considering it is her current single, but she probably would have gotten more hate if she performed Me Too considering the song is her bragging about how her life is better.

was NickARTPOP

LaLuna

So Troy is her manager, huh? Is he out to destroy every artist he manages? :stalkga:

To be fair I haven't heard Meghan's album, I don't follow her career and I don't know anything from her apart from All About That Bass, so I'm in no position to judge. 

Archived