Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Spoilers! The Countess Is NOT Dead (Theory)

SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

I know this sounds particularly insane to some, but I have good reasoning to believe The Countess is actually still alive and not a ghost. 

1. Just before Gaga is killed by Jon, she leaves her penthouse room with no sign of physical pain. Just moments before her final sexual encounter with Ramona Royale, we see her struggling to even walk to get a drink. 

2. What's more, we never see the exchange between Ramona and The Countess and how it ended leaving open the possibility of what went down.

3. Furthermore Ramona has just drank witches blood. It makes her more powerful. But Gaga still has an uncanny ability to seduce her. This reminds me of two things: A) When Gaga first proceeds to bring Ramona in her world, she merely looks into the eyes of a Hollywood director and tells him "You Should Go." He immediately follows suit. B) Gaga says she cannot drink human blood to revitalize when Sally keeps her alive. Why does Gaga need special blood from her own creations? 

4. The previous point also calls into question what Gaga was instagraming about in early 2015 when she claimed "her blood was a honing device" and "perhaps I put a spell on you that you don't know about."

5. How could Gaga continue to survive in the Hotel after she's better? Well, she has already tricked Sally into bringing back Holden and his family to the Hotel so Sally could keep her beloved John. Couldn't she have just asked Sally to trick Iris or Ramona (who are already in the hotel) if she immediately needed blood to survive? 

6. It doesn't make sense that last minute Ryan Murphy would throw in a witch character from a previous season for Ramona to drink blood from her and then that plotline go unused. 

7. When Gaga is a "ghost" she has managed to change clothes (something we've never seen a ghost be able to do in the Horror anthology) and drink a red fluid from a glass that looks like blood as if she still needs it. Is she really dead? 

My theory: Not a clear theory, but stranger has happened on AHS. Gaga seduced Ramona and has some sort of witch power. Perhaps she transformed Ramona to look like her or traded bodies. (This is possible as ghosts can transform their appearances. In season one the maid seduces the husband by looking beautiful to him but ugly to others.) Gaga is a hundred year old vampire who has seen everything, escaped everything. It simply doesn't make sense she would die so foolishly and easily via Jon coming out of an elevator. It's too simple. And I'd venture to say that both episode 11 and episode 12 leave you thinking The Countess is dead both times as a way to leave a really good twist in the end: The Countess is truly immortal. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacob Marley

I kind of doubt it, HOWEVER I will say the Countess seemed very off after dying. They cut to her after Ms Evers confesses and for a second you see the Countess show some pain, if even for a second.

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, Bebe said:

We saw her damn head cut off :rip:

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Child
2 minutes ago, Bebe said:

And there's no gif of it? How is that possible? I need a gif of this!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

3 minutes ago, Bebe said:

We saw a head that looked like hers on display. This is AHS, dumb plot twists are their bread and butter. Last week we saw her survive like 20 bullets to the chest in the name of shocking viewers

5 minutes ago, Nino said:

We saw a head that looked like hers on display. This is AHS, dumb plot twists are their bread and butter. Last week we saw her survive like 20 bullets to the chest in the name of shocking viewers

I doubt that, while the 10CK killed everyone else and put their body parts on display, with The Countess he shot her multiple times and then ran away to make a wax replica of her head.

We saw her as a ghost talking to Mr March also, if she was still alive then it didn't take her long to recuperate after being shot another 20 times. She even talked about how different everything was now how she felt "no pain, no passion" and so forth.

I don't think AHS could have made it more obvious that she is dead.

3 minutes ago, Bebe said:

I doubt that, while the 10CK killed everyone else and put their body parts on display, with The Countess he shot her multiple times and then ran away to make a wax replica of her head.

We saw her as a ghost talking to Mr March also, if she was still alive then it didn't take her long to recuperate after being shot another 20 times.

I don't think AHS could have made it more obvious that she is dead.

I'm not saying I believe she's alive I'm just saying that the show is so desperate to be shocking that nothing's ever shocking about it :flop:  Aliens could come and abduct GaGa and force her to perform Onion Girl on their spaceship and I wouldn't even be fazed :air: 

BurberryKisses

It really made me livid when Queenie died... I can't believe that they just wasted her. She was like my favorite character from the ENTIRE series... I hope the witches arrive and release her or something... I still can't handle the fact that she's dead... 

elijahfan
39 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

5. How could Gaga continue to survive in the Hotel after she's better? Well, she has already tricked Sally into bringing back Holden and his family to the Hotel so Sally could keep her beloved John. Couldn't she have just asked Sally to trick Iris or Ramona (who are already in the hotel) if she immediately needed blood to survive?

Just a little precision here: Sally is the one who "tricks" the Countess into bringing John and the whole family back to the Hotel, not the other way around.

I basically came here to tell you that we saw her damn head on a spike, and that your theory wouldn't make any sense. But actually, this "trading bodies" idea is really interesting... There is definitely something we haven't seen happening with Ramona.

Warholian

Stranger and more silly things have happened on the show, so I'm not totally dismissive. I do think it'll just be more of a big 'letting go' episode next, for all the characters to give up their addictions and the hotel to disappear. March letting go of Gaga, Gaga letting go of her child, Sally letting go of John, John and Chloe Sevigny letting go of Holden, etc, etc.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Archived