Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Present Gaga with her #VevoCertified awards!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Willy Wonka

Oh! I feel silly for worrying now. :sweat: How do you know? I feel like I'm missing something!

It's done now!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alannah

It's done now!

Well, that's anticlimactic! :laughga: Would have been nice to get at least a rejection e-mail, especially after scrambling to get them something the day of the deadline. At least we know she's close to us today, it'll be interesting to see who they picked. 

Willy Wonka

Well, that's anticlimactic! :laughga: Would have been nice to get at least a rejection e-mail, especially after scrambling to get them something the day of the deadline. At least we know she's close to us today, it'll be interesting to see who they picked. 

I can't even imagine. This one kid was having an absolute MELTDOWN on Twitter because he didn't get picked. His video was him literally dancing INSIDE OF A MUSEUM. I don't know how he didn't get it. But with the attitude he showed afterwards, I'm glad he didn't. I can't imagine who they picked. I'm so confused.

Alannah

I can't even imagine. This one kid was having an absolute MELTDOWN on Twitter because he didn't get picked. His video was him literally dancing INSIDE OF A MUSEUM. I don't know how he didn't get it. But with the attitude he showed afterwards, I'm glad he didn't. I can't imagine who they picked. I'm so confused.

Oh my gosh...  :sick: Thank goodness they didn't pick him. He should be thankful he got a chance to submit a video. No wonder why Chicago monsters can have such a negative connotation. I know it's cliche, but everything happens for a reason. Guess it's just not my chance to meet her yet!

• 8 months later...

Archived