💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Skeleton guns are wedding bells in the attic"

YUNGVERSACE

Featured Posts

It means that you need to come to terms with your past (skeletons in your closet if you will) if you want to move on with your life. Instead of viewing your past struggles as 'skeletons'.. marry them (see them as wedding bells), make them a part of you/accept them so they no longer hold you back. 

:later:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Well...I think it means that whatever you struggled with..."marry" them in your head and learn to grow WITH them and make something better with your life...the attic being your mind? 

RJ8d5Jg.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

elijahfan

It means that you need to come to terms with your past (skeletons in your closet if you will) if you want to move on with your life. Instead of viewing your past struggles as 'skeletons'.. marry them (see them as wedding bells), make them a part of you/accept them so they no longer hold you back. 

That makes total sense. Like... those "gun noises" from your past, embrace them, marry them. Plus it totally speaks to me on a personal level.... I should have guessed it :(

WheresTheDoggo

I thought it was "skeleton guns and wedding bells in the attic" :flop:

hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

Melb. Honey. You're a genius :hug:

VforVendetta

ARTPOPE :legend:

I see what you did here. :teehee:

I thought it was "skeleton guns and wedding bells in the attic" :flop:

Me too. :emma:

Not at all. Does nobody know what a skeleton gun is?

Would you mind explaining then? :deadbanana::confused:

Ladle Ghoulash

BRILLIANT

i think this is a skeleton gun

prodotti-87970-rela329c594782247eea31031

So, using skeleton guns as a literal object: could be about firing full-force ahead and making something beautiful (wedding/love etc) out of something ****ty (weaponry/violence/turmoil)?

Archived