💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

why are pple so mean about gaga? i'm actually crying

MillieBrown

Featured Posts

Don't cry  :hug:

Don't even pay attention to atrl, they're a different breed (mostly of bitter bottoms) and they have a different mentality altogether ... particularly the SYG thread. Its effectively a trash talking thread to shade artists 

What does it mean in their poll "can't wait for R8"

They're talking about Rihanna's upcoming 8th album

Love Trumps Hate

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

dont make anything of it, atrl is full of pathetic ****ing low life embarassments to this generation. its a shame that people think they have any authority on what artists should do, like "omg what a flop" yet you're on a ****ing computer, on a ****ty forum, trashing an artist.....

FrankGutz

ATRL?  Really??

You can't say people hate Gagz because ATRHater, is like if u say: People hate Gagz & then u post some randon tweet of Angela Cheng or Perez

tumblr_mxeps468Jc1qk513jo1_500.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Whispering

It's just a bunch of dirty bottoms that stan for other pop stars...

Perfect description, tbh! :dies:

All I know is that I'm so glad I became a fan of an artist that writes her own music, sings really well, dances her behind off, pushes boundaries, directs her own music videos, is brave enough to not let the industry run her, isn't afraid to be more than conventionally pretty, puts the music before everything else. These people can say what they want. Gaga is the real artist and intellectual. These people stan for corporate celebrities and as far as I'm concerned, they can have them. They don't interest me in the slightest. Proud of the artist I stan for. 

We're all Stronger Together!

RAMROD

How many people actually bought ARTPOP and who downloaded?

If by downloaded, you are meant to say Pirate Bay and MEGA, whole lots of them.

As for CD, who knows, but I know I did. :fan:

i bought both physical and digital! 

i bet half of GGD didn't legally buy the record. someone should make a poll/thread about it tbh 

Drag, sis.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Phoenix

ATRL? Lol, let's just wait for their faves to flop a bit. Karma is a b---h. Britney is flopping harder then ever, beyonce fans probably forgot about "4", rihanna fans better prepare for her return, this long break won't be good for her tho + katy perry won't last forever. Mark my words. And when they flop I won't say a thing 'cause it's dumb tbh. I don't want it 'cause of these pop stars, I just want those stupid fan bases to stfu!

💎

Stay away from ATRL

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

MonsterMum

ATRL? Lol, let's just wait for their faves to flop a bit. Karma is a b---h. Britney is flopping harder then ever, beyonce fans probably forgot about "4", rihanna fans better prepare for her return, this long break won't be good for her tho + katy perry won't last forever. Mark my words. And when they flop I won't say a thing 'cause it's dumb tbh. I don't want it 'cause of these pop stars, I just want those stupid fan bases to stfu!

True words.

What goes up must come down.

Britney has tried to "come back" yet it really never worked out great. Which is OK, it didn't really seem like she was up for it like in her early 20s. Having kids kinda changes your priorities, I understand that.

Beyonce will perform in her market and have great support, might have a miss but she ain't going anywhere so that's fine.

Katy Perry has an epic era and a great team but I don't see her like a next Madonna she's just not that kinda gall no matter how much money Capitol is spending on her now, it's never everlasting.

And Gaga is Gaga, propelled into oblivion which you cannot maintain forever. Let the girl find her direction again, I mean we're an audience to 1 persons "crazy" ideas and pop culture history in the making, meat dress, millie, space 2015, I think we have more then enough to be greatful for.

Not even going to click - don't bother with ATRL. It's not worth your time.

With that said, I know it's upsetting (and disgusting) that so many people can actually hate such a talented, hard-working artist who also happens to be a lovely human being. Sometimes it gets to me too, because she doesn't deserve any of the hate and some people can be so brutal and ridiculous with their "criticisms," but places like ATRL are too silly to take seriously. :hug:

you cant be a legend unless you have your share of hate, just ask maddona or MJ

djBuffoon

All I know is that I'm so glad I became a fan of an artist that writes her own music, sings really well, dances her behind off, pushes boundaries, directs her own music videos, is brave enough to not let the industry run her, isn't afraid to be more than conventionally pretty, puts the music before everything else. These people can say what they want. Gaga is the real artist and intellectual. These people stan for corporate celebrities and as far as I'm concerned, they can have them. They don't interest me in the slightest. Proud of the artist I stan for.

:applause: Seriously, look at what she can do. The lessors could NEVER.

Archived