• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

JaysAMess

FUMING. clearly they knew kim was going to be evicted so they pulled her out and made them choose danielle :smh: wtf are they doing? she was one of the best things about this series and if i were her i'd feel so cheated but i'm so happy ashleigh is safe :party: i'll keep watching so i can support her but once she's gone i'm out bc the manipulation is clearly a lot worse than i thought..

They didn't make them choose Danielle. Biannca said that the three of them were going to evict Ashleigh, but Pav and Zoe changed their mind as soon as Biannca was evicted.

Electric Venus
They didn't make them choose Danielle. Biannca said that the three of them were going to evict Ashleigh, but Pav and Zoe changed their mind as soon as Biannca was evicted.
bit of a coincidence that jale got pulled and dexter replaced her on bots just hours before the eviction though ;)

Michael

I am FUMING at tonights episode.

WHO THE **** WAS VOTING FOR PAV? I'm sorry but Biannca was a brilliant housemate.

But the biggest travesty is that Danielle was voted out. I just can't wrap my head around why Big Brother thought it was a good twist to allow two new housemates vote out one of the biggest characters! Like seriously, the mind boggles.

This is just crazy.

JaysAMess

Am I the only one in here who really dislikes Danielle? :toofunny:

bit of a coincidence that jale got pulled and dexter replaced her on bots just hours before the eviction though ;)

Oh really? I didn't know about that. That's definitely strange.. Hmm.

Edited by JaysAMess

Michael

Actually Biannca said that they were going to chose Kimberley, but changed it to Ashleigh when Kim took ill.

Danielle is one of my most favorite housemates ever. On BBBOTS she explained herself so well, and even confessed she tried to act 'innocent' at times in the house. :toofunny: Amazing. Got to love her.

Electric Venus

Am I the only one in here who really dislikes Danielle? :toofunny:

Oh really? I didn't know about that. That's definitely strange.. Hmm.

danielle wasn't even their second or third choice as bianca said on bots so god knows what happened but it's definitely very suspicious.

Michael

actually you make a VERY good point there :eek:

Electric Venus

actually you make a VERY good point there :eek:

imo the new housemates never had any choice in who would be evicted and the producers chose for them but i guess we'll never know unless someone exposes them :shrug:

edit: what i think happened was ashleigh was planned to go but they bottled it and told them to

evict danielle because she would get the nowhere near the backlash that ashleigh's massive fan base would cause so they ditched jale and put dexter on the panel in hope of some drama, but honestly whoever went tonight would have been cheated in a way bc the twist was completely unfair to begin with.

Edited by Electric Venus

Michael

imo the new housemates never had any choice in who would be evicted and the producers chose for them but i guess we'll never know unless someone exposes them :shrug:

but then a part of me thinks that biannca would have spilled that on BOTS because she already said that they themselves decided on kimberley. but if the producers told pav and zoe to go with danielle, surely that would mean that biannca's exit was also already pre-planned. :eek:

Electric Venus
but then a part of me thinks that biannca would have spilled that on BOTS because she already said that they themselves decided on kimberley. but if the producers told pav and zoe to go with danielle, surely that would mean that biannca's exit was also already pre-planned. :eek:
look at my edit on the last post, they probably knew bianca was gone so they told pav and zoe to evict danielle instead

JaysAMess

Actually Biannca said that they were going to chose Kimberley, but changed it to Ashleigh when Kim took ill.

danielle wasn't even their second or third choice as bianca said on bots so god knows what happened but it's definitely very suspicious.

Ah okay, I missed some of Biannca's interview, my bad.

Cruelty

I am FUMING at tonights episode.

WHO THE **** WAS VOTING FOR PAV? I'm sorry but Biannca was a brilliant housemate.

But the biggest travesty is that Danielle was voted out. I just can't wrap my head around why Big Brother thought it was a good twist to allow two new housemates vote out one of the biggest characters! Like seriously, the mind boggles.

This is just crazy.

Pav does nothing, he's like the new Marlon, just personality-less, and he doesn't offer anything that the other housemates don't offer. I'd have prefered if Kimbot's boyfriend went in instead, because that was really a missed opportunity.

People are saying how this year's housemates are not rowdy enough, or too rowdy, or whatever, and when a great housemate like Biannca comes along, getting her Little Bianncas out and rolling around in sewage, and basically just creating great fun entertainment harking back to previous years of Big Brother, people vote her out. I've literally just gone and given up on the public.

And as for the comments about this year being the worst one yet, I've only really watched this series religiously and a couple of episodes of previous years, but this series is a great series by itself. Maybe when put in comparison to other years it's worse, but it's still great telly.

Rant over.