đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

I really dislike these new housemates tbh, except from the Pop Idol girl. She's OKAY. I hope to God they choose Chris on Friday after their suspicions of him. Ashleigh doesn't deserve to go. So far Armageddon is one massive let down. Tragic. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Jase

I really dislike these new housemates tbh, except from the Pop Idol girl. She's OKAY. I hope to God they choose Chris on Friday after their suspicions of him. Ashleigh doesn't deserve to go. So far Armageddon is one massive let down. Tragic. 

Apparently their version of an "armageddon" is evicting a boring housemate and putting two n00bs in his place :awkney:

JaysAMess

Biannca is hilarious, holy ****.  :rofl:   And YES for Biannca somewhat exposing Danielle as a fake!

Electric Venus

i was literally in shock at bianca's lapdance omg :rip: i really can't decide whether i love her or hate her :rofl:

surprisingly i actually really like pav, i thought he was gonna be another marlon but he seems really smart and we need someone like him in the house, hopefully he can sway the girls to evicting steven :ohno:

Edited by Electric Venus

I think I've decided that I really don't like Bianca. :smh: Pav is just boring, and I hope Zoe does well and keeps singing more :flutter:

JaysAMess

Zoe just seems really lovely and chilled out, she's already one of my favourites. :flutter:

Pav needs to up his game and get more involved, rather than worrying because he thinks people are only talking to him for information. I mean, it's pretty obviously the original housemates are going to talk to you for information first, before they ask get-to-know-you questions. He's being overshadowed by Biannca and Zoe, I think he'll be going on Friday.

As for Biannca, wow. :toofunny: She's so ****ing crazy, I like her.. I think. What I do know for sure, is that i'm really liking how she's letting people know that Danielle isn't the little miss innocent that she's making herself out to be.

I hope the three of them get rid of Danielle on Friday. 

gagalovesme

Bianca is a bloody fruitcake but we really need someone like her in the house at the moment to spice things up!

The normal housemates kind of have it sussed out that there will be no public vote on Friday and that the new housemates will ecide who gets evicted!

So it's essentially down to Chris, Steven, Kimberley and Danielle.

Yaaaay.

(Literally my least fave housemates.) :fan:

Edited by UzK