Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Michael

honestly she's a good housemate but her views against homos-xuality puts me off her so much, who are u voting to evict? :laughga:

Yeah it's a double edged sword. Tbh I would probably prefer Tamara to go.

But as far as the whole Jale vs. Pauline thing, I am TEAM JALE all the way!!! Pauline has been such a bully to her in the last few days. Put me right off her.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Electric Venus

Yeah it's a double edged sword. Tbh I would probably prefer Tamara to go.

But as far as the whole Jale vs. Pauline thing, I am TEAM JALE all the way!!! Pauline has been such a bully to her in the last few days. Put me right off her.

pauline has been pissing me off ever since she got the power, helen is REALLY starting to grate on me too.

Jase

UGH did everybody see it kick off with Danielle, Steven + Helen??

Who does everybody think will be evicted? It'll be either Danielle or Tamara

Michael

UGH did everybody see it kick off with Danielle, Steven + Helen??

Who does everybody think will be evicted? It'll be either Danielle or Tamara

Yes omg can't wait for the full thing :giveup:

Is it vote to evict or save? If it's vote to save, then Tamara. If it's vote to evict, then Danielle probably.

Jase

Yes omg can't wait for the full thing :giveup:

Is it vote to evict or save? If it's vote to save, then Tamara. If it's vote to evict, then Danielle probably.

Vote to evict :(

JaysAMess

Danielle is vile. Hopefully she goes on Friday, her constant whining and crying over conversations about s-x is ****ing annoying.

I laughed so hard when Helen said that Danielle needs a good shag.  :toofunny:

Electric Venus

felt really sorry for danielle tonight, you can tell she's really insecure :(

my fav so far is definitely kimberly, she's kinda quiet but there's something so interesting about her and she's so much better than all the other slags in the house :wub:

JaysAMess

felt really sorry for danielle tonight, you can tell she's really insecure :(

my fav so far is definitely kimberly, she's kinda quiet but there's something so interesting about her and she's so much better than all the other slags in the house :wub:

Ew, why? She's so fake. She was the one who started the argument last night by calling Helen and the others slags because they have s-xual conversations.

She was then vile to Helen and Steve (?) but as soon as Helen gave her ****, Danielle ran to the diary room and played the victim card. She needs to go on Friday.

But yeah, I really like Kimberly, she seems really sweet.

Edited by JaysAMess

Electric Venus

Ew, why? She's so fake. She was the one who started the argument last night by calling Helen and the others slags because they have s-xual conversations.

She was then vile to Helen and Steve (?) but as soon as Helen gave her ****, Danielle ran to the diary room and played the victim card. She needs to go on Friday.

But yeah, I really like Kimberly, she seems really sweet.

idk she just seems like someone who is very insecure and uses anger as a defence mechanism :shrug: but i always end up feeling sorry for the wrong person :laughga:

iamsean

I hate Danielle. Literally hate her. She needs to go asap, if she stays and carries on being so annoying and whining about being a good girl then I'm sorry but I'll have to stop watching it, she makes me so angry! Haha

I don't have a favourite yet, but I'm really warming to Toya.  :)