• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Nadia and Pete :wub: :wub:

I think Sophie Reade is actually my favourite winner. Out of all the housemates in her series, she was the only one I saw as a real worthy winner. Many of the other winners, I can think of at least one or two other housemates that deserved to win. For example, I loved Pete but I still think Nikki should have won BB7.

Just watched the results, disgusting. A bully has won, what a wonderful message. Sick just sick.

Edited by Pitch
LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Cruelty

All credit to them, Big Brother have released a statement responding to the claims that the final was fixed in terms of voting. Some points of it I thought I should just post here:

5. At 9.20am on August 15, the morning of the Final of Big Brother 2014, the voting stood as follows:

Ashleigh was 8,018 votes ahead of Helen.
Helen was 9,789 votes ahead of Christopher.
Christopher was 4,945 votes ahead of Ash
Ash was 8,730 votes ahead of Chris
Chris was 11,237 votes ahead of Pav

6. At 8.55pm on August 15, immediately prior to the live broadcast of the Final of Big Brother 2014, the voting stood as follows:

Ashleigh was 7,887 votes ahead of Helen.
Helen was 12,628 votes ahead of Christopher.
Christopher was 6,319 votes ahead of Ash
Ash was 10,296 votes ahead of Chris
Chris was 13,365 votes ahead of Pav

7. At 10.03pm on August 15, when voting lines closed for the final time during the live broadcast of the Final of Big Brother 2014, the voting stood as follows:

Helen was 4,631 votes ahead of Ashleigh.
Ashleigh was 75,818 votes ahead of Christopher.
Christopher was 13,303 votes ahead of Ash
Ash was 23,108 votes ahead of Chris
Chris was 14,594 votes ahead of Pav

So it was basically the same positions all the time, but Helen got around 12,000 votes at least during the first hour of the live final, and therefore overtook Ashleigh to become the winner. What these figures also prove (and I'm slightly surprised BB has actually published voting figures) is that at least 131,455 votes were counted. BIG BROTHER DOES HAVE AN AUDIENCE!!!

The full statement is at: http://bigbrother.channel5.com/statement and I think Big Brother have been very good responding to all the allegations that it was a fix.