Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Power Trip (UK/Series 15)

mcphee

Featured Posts

Michael

Not sure what to make of viewing figures. Channel 5 might just renew CBB but not Normal People BB. The running average this year so far is 1.54 million. Ratings have been going down until Week 4, and then from Week 4 onwards they've been going up a bit. It's still worse than last year's ratings.

Since this year is my first year watching BB, and I've never watched CBB before, is CBB better/same/worse than normal BB? Isn't it just celebrities being all boring because they don't want to 'ruin their public image' and everything?

I prefer Big Brother, but Celebrity Big Brother gets higher ratings. The one in January of this year was a big hit for Channel 5, with an average viewing figure of 3.01 million.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

Im kinda glad this series has low ratings, they deserve it after how horrible theyve been in managing it

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

JaysAMess

Im kinda glad this series has low ratings, they deserve it after how horrible theyve been in managing it

I've actually found this series to be really entertaining, it's easily one of the best series imo

The housemates up this week are..

Pav - 7 votes.

Christopher - 4 votes.

Winston - 2 votes.

Mark - 2 votes.

The second last one up tho.. who nominated him?! Especially since it was face to face?! :omg:

Electric Venus

ashleigh's one liners are brilliant :rofl: big brother will find a way to save mark, notice how rylan said the housemates currently up for eviction are....;)

Edited by Electric Venus

Jase

ashleigh's one liners are brilliant :rofl: big brother will find a way to save mark, notice how rylan said the housemates currently up for eviction are.... ;)

So over these twists. It's like, ugh, bore off already

Electric Venus
So over these twists. It's like, ugh, bore off already
did you see the original "chris grooming ashleigh" video that was uploaded? they edited the hell outta it for tonight's show

Jase

did you see the original "chris grooming ashleigh" video that was uploaded? they edited the hell outta it for tonight's show

Yup it was all so disgusting, the straddle line was just......

JaysAMess

Helen winding Christopher up over his make up was really funny.. 

"You look ill"

"Ugh, what's that? Looks like mold on your face"

:rofl:

Michael

I'm very surprised that Chris and Ashleigh managed to escape nomination. I'm so happy for Ashleigh though. Final here she comes!

Unless Big Brother decide to do yet another boring nomination twist in which a nominated housemate can switch themselves with another. And you know it would be Mark they would chose.

Cruelty

Chris is now up for nomination along with Pav, Christopher, Winston and Mark - this has added £10,000 to the winner's prize money.

Also, according to BBspy, Friday is a double eviction. I am very scared that this means

Chris will be going along with Mark.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb15/news/0805/big-brother-2014-double-eviction-confirmed-friday-8-august-christopher-mark-pav-winston