💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Official GGD Favorite Lady Gaga Album

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

drbumblenut

Yes, timeless is the word, not dated.

Don't get me wrong, I think Teeth and SHICD are good songs, but compared to the rest of the album they sound a bit filler to me. 

Omg I didn't realize those were both your posts. I'm not coming for you doll, I swear

I actually feel that way about DITD. The first time I heard the album, the instrumental so overpowering I thought, okay, this is clearly one they had to dress up a little, damn. Now I like it. SHICD though... the beat during the verses is heavenly. Plus, I assumed it was about Gaga falling in love with her best friend who was straight, then touching herself to come back to earth so she wouldn't ruin their friendship. That seemed incredibly complex for a pop song, so it blew me away. Then I found out it was a little more self-directed than that, haha, but my first impression stuck. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

The Fame Monster will always be Number One for me :) although I love every song she's ever done (mild exceptions here and there haha!)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

monstereo

BTW still gets my vote. The album just speaks to me in indescribable ways.

That's not fair. If they genuinely like it the best than there's nothing wrong with that, that doesn't make them sheep.

It does make them sheep when this happens with everything new that comes out.

VforVendetta

People always talk about TFM not having fillers but Teeth and SHICD called to say hi.

In my opinion Teeth > Speechless > Monster > SHICD

Teeth is flawless.

Pure Adrenaline

In other words...her albums keep getting better and ARTPOP is the best so far...no lies were told :whitney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Omegahedron

Objectively speaking, ARTPOP is one of her stronger entries I think (it would be much better if a JnD & Donatella were dropped, a non-R Kelly DWUW were included, and the original vocals of Aura used - but the strength of other). The disappointment from ARTPOP is not even the sales (who cares), but that the concept around it has been mishandled and miscommunicated.

I'm not sure its my top gaga album, but its got a good chance of being second.

I'm not surprised about TF being so low. It's got some great songs, but most haven't aged brilliantly.

Jonathanholland

For me it's like: 

1. BTW

2. TFM 

3. ARTPOP

4. The Fame 

Before there was love, there was silence

It's not accurate. Many users started to be active during BTW and didn't even Stan for her during TF, which is way better album.

VforVendetta

It's not accurate. Many users started to be active during BTW and didn't even Stan for her during TF, which is way better album.

This means that they haven't heard TF album? :awkney: There are MANY fans in here from TF Era including me me this doesn't mean anything. Just bacause you like it more doesn't mean anything at all. Especially the results about TF are the most accurate, the difference with the other albums is huge. If you knew how statistic works you would know that its accurate.

djBuffoon

ARTPOP is my favorite.

As much as I enjoy the more progressive tracks off of her first two albums (Bad Romance is still her magnum opus) and as much as I appreciate the balls-to-the-wall rebel cries of Born This Way, this is the first time where she was able to bring her unique perspectives to an album that was sonically fascinating and, at times, a bit inscrutable.

I didn't hear 80s glam-rock, and I didn't hear Springsteen-meets-Houston. I didn't hear as much of her purposefully emulating other artists. What I heard was Gaga.

Archived