Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Official GGD Favorite Lady Gaga Album

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

Mariano

I expalined it again: It was also taken now though. BTW and ARTPOP have approximately the same gap from the beginning and the last 100 votes have been added the last 2 months. The two albums have a gap of around 15 votes so why couldn't BTW top it with all these votes? For now these are the true results. I think that with the next album BTW will pass AP becaus AP will lose more stans, BTW has the most faithful stans.

Make a poll again and you'll see :)

ARTPOP's votes initially would not be as high as they were on 7th November. I mean the album had just leaked :rip:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Make a poll again and you'll see :)

ARTPOP's votes initially would not be as high as they were on 7th November. I mean the album had just leaked :rip:

Yes but its 400 votes which were completed yesterday and 6 months. ARTPOP maintained its position for all that time even if BTW was always close to it, I don't wanna take the credits away from it when it deserves it. Also I can't make another thread because it will need a lot of time to reach this big amount of votes again. :(

Mariano

Yes but its 400 votes which were completed yesterday and 6 months. ARTPOP maintained its position for all that time even if BTW was always close to it, I don't wanna take the credits away from it when it deserves it. Also I can't make another thread because it will need a lot of time to reach this big amount of votes again. :(

I understand what u mean, my point is that ARTPOP's initial votes make it number 1 rn.  It sustained its position but if it wasn't for the inital votes it wouldn't be number 1, because people's excitement is always a factor ..

VforVendetta

I understand what u mean, my point is that ARTPOP's initial votes make it number 1 rn. It sustained its position but if it wasn't for the inital votes it wouldn't be number 1, because people's excitement is always a factor ..

It definitely is but works also the other way around. The last 3 months there is a huge negativity around the album in here that has also affected the voters. 25 persons have voted since yesterday and the gap between BTW and ARTPOP is still the same. :yes: Anyway I understand what you mean.

Mariano

It definitely is but works also the other way around. The last 3 months there is a huge negativity around the album in here that has also affected the voters. 25 persons have voted since yesterday and the gap between BTW and ARTPOP is still the same. :yes: Anyway I understand what you mean.

all of the albums are amazing so :applause:  I just think BTW is above them because of the music quality but since all her albums have amazing quality, more because of how different BTW is and how special it is.. And the fact that Gaga did such a record right during her peak and the message got such a huuuuugee media coverage :giveup:  She is the Queen, can't wait for ha to get back on her throne :legend:

VforVendetta

all of the albums are amazing so :applause: I just think BTW is above them because of the music quality but since all her albums have amazing quality, more because of how different BTW is and how special it is.. And the fact that Gaga did such a record right during her peak and the message got such a huuuuugee media coverage :giveup: She is the Queen, can't wait for ha to get back on her throne :legend:

BTW and ARTPOP are very close for me, I just put ARTPOP one breath above because it has my favorite music. BTW was Gaga's biggest step and I will always admire that. BTW is has moved me about so many things, even about homos-xuality and I am not even gay myself. I also think that BTW flows better than all other Gaga's albums from beginning to end. On BTW there are many songs that I won't listen then seperatelty but when I listen the whole album I never skip any song. On ARTPOP I can listen almost all the songs separately and I don't care that much If I don't follow the flow of the album. They are very different albums in my opinion and I love both. (TFM as well)

Official?? Nobody invited me!

Nobody invites you the poll exists for six months. :sweat: Anyway you can still vote so don't worry.

Mariano

BTW and ARTPOP are very close for me, I just put ARTPOP one breath above because it has my favorite music. BTW was Gaga's biggest step and I will always admire that. BTW is has moved me about so many things, even about homos-xuality and I am not even gay myself. I also think that BTW flows better than all other Gaga's albums from beginning to end. On BTW there are many songs that I won't listen then seperatelty but when I listen the whole album I never skip any song. On ARTPOP I can listen almost all the songs separately and I don't care that much If I don't follow the flow of the album. They are very different albums in my opinion and I love both. (TFM as well)

Nobody invites you the poll exists for six months. :sweat: Anyway you can still vote so don't worry.

why didn't you invite him ?? :toofunny:

The only reason ARTPOP won is because it's the newest. People always favour whatever is newer.

For me it's:

1. The Fame Monster

2. The Fame

3. ARTPOP

4. Born This Way

Brooke Candy

The only reason ARTPOP won is because it's the newest. People always favour whatever is newer.

For me it's:

1. The Fame Monster

2. The Fame

3. ARTPOP

4. Born This Way

GURL BYE.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Archived