Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"My Meeting with Mother Monster" (dinner with Lady Gaga winner)

Neal

Featured Posts

artRaver

Goodbye at people calling her   a fraud and talking about how she's not a fan just because she typed out her experience in a mature manner instead of saying "YAAAAAS SLAY I WON THE CONTEST AND MET GAGA, I GOT TO TAKE SELFIES WITH HER AND SHE spilT SOME TRUUUU TEA WITH ME!!!!"   :dies:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zexion_armando

While I wouldn't go so far as to  call it fake, it does seem edited pretty heavily.

Plus, if the pics are anythig to go by, she is a middle aged woman, yet she writes this like a Jr. High kid.

I dont know.

Idk it may be real but no real fan would call her Mother Monster or talk about her this way... or name BJAF as one of her hits :awkney:

Plenty of fans call her "mother monster" though... I'll give you the BJAF thing, that choice of words was a little odd.

Honestly, if she's a "real fan," then I'm happy for her. If she's not actually a fan, then I'm still happy for her, because I'm sure it was amazing to spend time with such lovely people over dinner.

well there aren't any complaints so it's not surprising that people on this site think is fake xtina1.gif

True  :toofunny:

Donatello

The lingo here is gayer than me.

Erm receipts is used on every forum and more polite than 'evidence'.  :awkney: 

Your blog post is:

1) full of personality, clearly genuine

2) much shorter, 17.5% (240 words) of "Jessi"'s whopping 1370

3) on a site independent of the prize awarder

4) a twitter link to confirm your identity

I'm happy to give you a late congratulations on meeting Gaga.  :nick:

Schwerk

Erm receipts is used on every forum and more polite than 'evidence'.  :awkney:

Your blog post is:

1) full of personality, clearly genuine

2) much shorter, 17.5% (240 words) of "Jessi"'s whopping 1370

3) on a site independent of the prize awarder

4) a twitter link to confirm your identity

I'm happy to give you a late congratulations on meeting Gaga.  :nick:

Thank you, I understand you suspicion but I still believe Jessica's story tbh, it could be edited, but still. I got a lot of crap from people for winning this contest because I was picked with only a small amount of 'likes' and another girl had like 13.000. You feel so happy and lucky you got picked, you want to make sure you 'please' the company who sponsored the competition and everyone involved to thank them for the amazing opportunity. They might even ask you to do so. 

Jessica might not be a superstan, she seems like a fan to me so I don't see the problem here. Imagine the meltdowns online when somebody won who didn't really know her at all! At least this girl is moved by Gaga and her music, that's enough for me. Call me delusional but I believe in the integrity of Gaga, her family, management and prizeo. What's the point of them lying? With a bigger fan as a winner, the story would've probably been a better read. Especially if the winner was more active on social media and posted it all over twitter, LM, forums, instagram etc. That would have been a much better commercial for prizeo and the BTW foundation. This girl (not middle aged as some here say, my god, Gaga would be middle aged too!) seems a little more demure, but to me sincere.

1) I see personality and genuine words in Jessica's story. 

2) Mine is so short because the focus is on the video report, not the written one. If I had to make a written report, it would have been a lot longer. 

3) The website is not independent. This was the official blog linked to Virgin, the sponsor of her tour. My blogpost was also featured on talenthouse.com, the website that hosted the competition. 

4) My twitter link was volunteraly posted by myself, I can imagine not everyone likes to share theirs online.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

blubrryxkisses

I don't understand how people are saying that it's not possible that she wrote this... Not trying to sound rude but the writing seems pretty amateur to me..

Aside from that, I am happy for her. That experience sounds like a blast!

codymonster

Oh please with the receipts and the yaaaass and the sis & mess! The lingo here is gayer than me.

Guurl pls. You're a mess. I can't even. They were just spilling tea. You betta stop being basic and start yaaaaasssssing for the Queen of Slay. Blow jobs not hugs. Praying for you sis.

:derpga: :derpga:

Qualle1

Oh, I am so happy for Jessi!

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience with all of us.

:)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

AquaFire Witch

joannenyc010414-788676-28929-gagafacepl.

joannenyc010414-788676-28729-gagafacepl.

joannenyc010414-788676-28829-gagafacepl.

joannenyc010414-9763-288929-gagafacepl.j

Nice, thank you!!!!!!!!

Damn she's so lucky.

And Gaga looks so beautiful.

Archived