💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"My Meeting with Mother Monster" (dinner with Lady Gaga winner)

Neal

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

As soon as the text referred to her as 'Mother Monster' and I saw this blog is on the donation company's website, I could tell this was written for her or something  :awkney:

So glad I didn't donate, obviously a scam.

I thought the same... but maybe I'm just very jealous

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Donatello

I thought the same... but maybe I'm just very jealous

You're not jealous. Any longtime Gaga fan can spot a fake a mile away. This 'winner' is an incognito reporter sent by Prizeo.  :awkney:

People who are happy for this fraud (bet they didn't even read the article) and accusing others of jealousy, are the same people who stanned for a Gaga lookalike @ Roseland when it obviously wasn't her (as confirmed 5mins later).

MonsterOfSpain

You're not jealous. Any longtime Gaga fan can spot a fake a mile away. This 'winner' is an incognito reporter sent by Prizeo.  :awkney:

People who are happy for this fraud (bet they didn't even read the article) and accusing others of jealousy, are the same people who stanned for a Gaga lookalike @ Roseland when it obviously wasn't her (as confirmed 5mins later).

Idk it may be real but no real fan would call her Mother Monster or talk about her this way... or name BJAF as one of her hits :awkney:

MahoTheMnstr

There are some people who write like this you know... And even if it wasn't written by her i'm sure she would say the same thing with different words... i'm kinda glad SHE was the winner after seeing how some of you reacted  :roll:

don't forget to wear your foil tin hat :later:

Ladle Ghoulash

As soon as the text referred to her as 'Mother Monster' and I saw this blog is on the donation company's website, I could tell this was written for her or something  :awkney:

So glad I didn't donate, obviously a scam.

What about this is indicative of it being a scam? There are pictures of Gaga with Jessi...

Slade

Jealous :sweat: But so happy for her! That really is a dream come true and a once in a lifetime moment. :flutter:

Well it's exactly what she is tho? There's not even a neutral sentence. Everyone even had a blast at Starlights opening act :derpga:

I know a lot of people who enjoy Lady Starlight, including myself. You just have to realize that half the time she's f*cking with the audience. It's very enjoyable if you're "in" on the joke. :hehe:

feelitinmybones

Maybe she really enjoys BJAF. Maybe she just enjoys everything gaga does and isn't too picky? Regardless this sounds incredible :flutter:

Archived