đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: "Crazy fans" attack Gaga

lego

Featured Posts

Allison M

You can tell on her face she was pissed about their behavior.

Fans need to learn how to be human, and to stay calm and collected. Notice how she left immediately? If they were calm and not grabbing her hair and shoving giant posters in her face she would have stayed longer.

Hopefully NY fans can get their **** together. (NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE THIS I KNOW).

This is way too much and these fans went way too far. It's stuff like this that will force her to stop less often.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeoFameMonster

Off-topic but nice picture  ;)  :P

likewise and I don't mind off topic comments :hug:

I hate when people act like that. It looks like someone was hitting her in the face with a poster board.

Staryu

What a joke. She's human, she can't sign your **** all at once. Show some respect.

rivingtonreject

I kind of agree with you but I kind of don't. Shoving things in her face for her to sign is just how these types of things work (but I'm not saying it should be). I think it's more disrespectful to the person standing in front of you because you'll block him than to the celebrity. The barrier thing is a security problem. They should have set up stronger barriers.

I'll say this in the nicest way possible but you don't have to give out douchey answers just because you don't agree with me.

Am I blind? No. Are you? All I see is a normal fan behavior where everybody pushes because they want a picture or an autograph. It happened to me at the Beyonce concert, at the Lana concert and at countless other barriers with actors and ****. Sometimes I've had bruises on my knees and elbows. Just because it's Gaga it doesn't mean it shouldn't be considered as "disrespectful" behavior.

Putting things directly in front of her in hopes of an autograph is normal, albeit crazy fan behavior. Literally WHACKING her face with a poster repeatedly is CROSSING THE LINE

I dont think us 'tourist' fans have much to do with it. Untill last night everything went smoothly. I just feel like word got out its easy to go and see her, so now everybody does.

I actually found a lot of NY monsters to be very rude, showing up late, cutting in line. I was literally pushed aside when Gaga approached me.

Oh, no, I am in NO WAY siding with the usual NY monsters. I have been screwed over one too many times by them, and when I outed them, I've been literally harassed. I don't even like going to the city anymore because I know I'll have to deal with their bull. 

ChristianSaad

These are the people I had to deal with when I was inches away from Gaga about to take a pic with her.. lame assholes

dy2light

You can tell on her face she was pissed about their behavior.

Fans need to learn how to be human, and to stay calm and collected. Notice how she left immediately? If they were calm and not grabbing her hair and shoving giant posters in her face she would have stayed longer.

Hopefully NY fans can get their **** together. (NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE THIS I KNOW).

This is way too much and these fans went way too far. It's stuff like this that will force her to stop less often.

Archived