💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

There are more Gaga haters in this fandom than in the GP. Stop.

Tropico

Featured Posts

AGREED, I used to think ggd was full of smart fans, with nice arguments about therir opinions but now it's become such a mess it's disgusting

Pole dancer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

As I said at the first. Just let it go and enjoy this era. In the end when the next album is released and if it turns out to be bad compared to ARTPOP they're all gonna regret that they didn't enjoy enough the ARTPOP era while it was there. 

They hating now but in the future they gonna be "I miss this, I miss that, I miss ARTPOP"...

💎

Essence

ehm , it is diferent if you like someone and it's diferent if you worship their every move and be blind to the mistakes they may do. Gaga is not perfect and has her flaws and we just like to talk about them here. What's your problem with that ?
but it's not our place to dictate what she should do and the things she has done to "mess up" her career.

We have to give her credit where it's due. I mean in the end, she's the one doing all the work, and we ought to b---h less and enjoy what she gives us.

Essence

As I said at the first. Just let it go and enjoy this era. In the end when the next album is released and if it turns out to be bad compared to ARTPOP they're all gonna regret that they didn't enjoy enough the ARTPOP era while it was there.

exactly what happened with born this way. And it's true. You guys are gonna miss ARTPOP one day.

artRaver

I don't think people have to like every single thing she does and they should be allowed to have an opinion about it as well discuss it with others who may feel the same, but I don't think they should constantly shade her or act as if their so called plan would solve everything that's gone wrong.  :sweat:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

TheOriginalOne
What's G.U.Y's itunes position right now?
Why does it matter?

Phoenix

exactly what happened with born this way. And it's true. You guys are gonna miss ARTPOP one day.

ARTPOP: "you're gonna miss me when I'm gone..." ♪♫ :laughga:

💎

Tropico

:applause:

The criticism towards her is mostly uncalled for. Those hating her will always say: But it's good to be critiqued. The problem is that if the era was commercially more successful they wouldn't be criticising it therefore that argument is invalid imo. It is sad that ARTPOP isn't doing well because Gaga ****ing deserves all the success. But it is what it is and I'm still enjoying every performance she gives us, I wish there were more, and am anticipating artRAVE :pawsup:

:pawsup:

This. ARTPOP deserves major praise from everyone. I can get over the GP because they change their mind like daily but to see fans hating on it. Like to disagree is 100% okay but to smash it? Nope. Gaga should just be like "This is my house and I won't allow the disrespect!" Lol. No way.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Desperado

they hate everything even the eyebrows or something so irrelevant lmao hahahaha

This. ARTPOP deserves major praise from everyone. I can get over the GP because they change their mind like daily but to see fans hating on it. Like to disagree is 100% okay but to smash it? Nope. Gaga should just be like "This is my house and I won't allow the disrespect!" Lol. No way.

The sad thing is if Applause went to number 1 and ARTPOP sold much better with the same performances and promo none of these fans would be telling her to make better music, step up her performances or whatever excuse they're coming up with now. They would all instead be: YAAAAAS SLAY GAGA, SNATCH THOSE WEAVES!

ARTPOP.

Archived