Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Just a disappointment from a French Little Monster aha

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Hello everyone
I just wanted to tell you that sometimes I find Live Nation's placements very odd!
In fact, my parents and I bought 3 seater category 2 for the "Zénith de Paris" and it looks like category 3. I'll let you judge by yourself!

Anyway I'm still very happy to have tickets.
303684sqb.png

BritneysPinkWig

Hello everyone

I just wanted to tell you that sometimes I find placements Live Nation very odd!

In fact, my parents and I bought 3 seater category 2 for the "Zénith de Paris" and it looks like category 3. I'll let you judge by yourself!

Anyway I'm still very happy to have tickets.

303684sqb.png

my god that arena is huge

is this sarcasm :spin: ? If not the arena seats like 8k people :spin:

tomdsgn

So what you're saying is that you're not happy with the seats because they're not in the right place that you paid for?

It looks to me like 3 tiers. If you're suggesting you paid for second tier, and in fact got third tier (as shown) - then yeah, I wouldn't be happy with that.

tomdsgn

It's just a funny shape. Arenas are usually really narrow compared to this. 

ViviLittleM

So what you're saying is that you're not happy with the seats because they're not in the right place that you paid for?

It looks to me like 3 tiers. If you're suggesting you paid for second tier, and in fact got third tier (as shown) - then yeah, I wouldn't be happy with that.

yes

http://partenaires.ticketnet.fr/fr/manifestation/lady-gaga-billet/idmanif/308448/idseance/1808236#availabilities-anchor

monketsharona

You should be happy, I didn't have my tickets. I'm going to Answerp instead...

ViviLittleM

several people had the same problem as me with the categories, for exemple Category 1 rather misplaced, and Live Nation said it was normal

ViviLittleM

Okay, to be fair it looks like that area is really small. Maybe they just lumped Cat 2 and Cat 3 together, and once they ran out of cat 2 they just started selling cat 3 to people who wanted cat 2?  :huh:

I don't know but it's not funny because the price isn't the same :(

Archived