musician

Charli XCX

SonOfAphrodite

Featured Posts

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

You guys tweet to Charli using the hashtag #AskCharliXCX she's gonna answer questions!

Ask her what she thinks of Gaga!! :giveup:

You guys tweet to Charli using the hashtag #AskCharliXCX she's gonna answer questions!

Ask her what she thinks of Gaga!! :giveup:

It will be tomorrow :emma:

Oh nevermind I didn't read the photo, I saw ''Don't miss out! - tomorrow @charli_xcx will be answering your Q's live at 2pm (ET) / 11am (PT) #AskCharliXCX''

:giveup:Ask her what she thinks of Gaga!! 

who really cares tbh

I dislike fans that ask irrelevant things on these Twitter Q&As when we need things like a tracklisting, info about unreleased songs, and stuff about the tour and videos

Stephen

who really cares tbh

I dislike fans that ask irrelevant things on these Twitter Q&As when we need things like a tracklisting, info about unreleased songs, and stuff about the tour and videos

I care :awkney: If she says something nice about Gaga, Gaga might reply which could then lead to them talking and possibly collaborating. You're gonna get the tracklisting and all that anyway so chill.

I care :awkney: If she says something nice about Gaga, Gaga might reply which could then lead to them talking and possibly collaborating. You're gonna get the tracklisting and all that anyway so chill.

they're not working together

We can't even get her to collaborate with legends, and you want her to collab with someone who's bubbling under? it's really not happening

SonOfAphrodite

it's rising!

185 Charli XCX Break the Rules :excited2:

I'm bopping to Break The Rules like yesss  :music:

Wow, you're such a lucky guy to meet the Queen in London!

I thought you were from London aswell by the way you asked the question!

she didn't reveal anything new

what was the point of the Q&A

nnnnnnnnn a fan said: are you releasing new music before the concert? and she was like: oh yeah yesterday i released a new song :)

it's like she didn't want to answer lmao 

Archived