Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

chris777

What is Dark on ARTPOP?

Aura, Venus vocals, Sexxx Dreams, Mary Jane Holland, Dope, Applause video, Swine.

On TFM: Bad Romance, Alejandro video, Dance In The Dark, So Happy I Could Die

those are NOT dark songs. 

Applause video didn't come on the album.

I'll give you Aura and Swine (cuz of the meaning). Dope is more sad than dark, like Speechless

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

those are NOT dark songs.

Applause video didn't come on the album.

I'll give you Aura and Swine (cuz of the meaning). Dope is more sad than dark, like Speechless

But SD and MJH are some of Gaga's Darkest songs. Of these are not dark then almost nothing on TFM is imo.

chris777

But SD and MJH are some of Gaga's Darkest songs. Of these are not dark then almost nothing on TFM is imo.

both are s-xual/party songs

Whispering

I dont care what you said. Ive talked about effects. I have opinions and I didnt want to express them in that topic, because they were cleary off topic. So stop with this stop thing. This is an open forum and everybody can express their opinions, if they are made in a civilise way.

Stop misrepresenting and twisting my words.

If that is what you really got out of that long comment I wrote, that just proves that we in NO WAY understand each other. I don't know why exactly that is, but it would be better for the charts thread in general if we stuck to discussing numbers and charts and not wild interpretations and trying to read between the lines and coming up with things that were NEVER STATED. That's why I asked you to please stop.

Whispering

GUYS,do you think that TFM is darker than ARTPOP or the opossite because I personally think ARTPOP is darker. I mean if you count the dark songs on every album AP has much more

IMO, both have a few dark songs. IDK...I would say they were about equal. BTW seemed way darker, overall, to me than those two albums.

VforVendetta

both are s-xual/party songs

Well SD is about a secret relationship with another woman. We could be cough, both convicted criminals of thought, very dark imo. Also MJH is about Hookers, d--gs and Gaga's wasted monologue on the bridge. I don't think that there is a darker song than these on TFM maybe except from BR.

IMO, both have a few dark songs. IDK...I would say they were about equal. BTW seemed way darker, overall, to me than those two albums.

I agree.

chris777

same

Stop misrepresenting and twisting my words.

If that is what you really got out of that long comment I wrote, that just proves that we in NO WAY understand each other. I don't know why exactly that is, but it would be better for the charts thread in general if we stuck to discussing numbers and charts and not wild interpretations and trying to read between the lines and coming up with things that were NEVER STATED. That's why I asked you to please stop.

I could say stop with so many things, but there isnt a point. or should I say A POINT? I dont think I misrepresented and twisted your words. If you really believe that pls contact a moderator.

Whispering

I could say stop with so many things, but there isnt a point. or should I say A POINT? I dont think I misrepresented and twisted your words. If you really believe that pls contact a moderator.

OK, I will.

Essence

I really can't STAND Birthday. Not only are the lyrics meaningless, but musically it is just SO hollow. And don't tell me it is similar to 70s disco because that music had real personality.

Dark Horse was easy to bop but this :millie: The only less tolerable option from PRISM would be This Is How We Do.

If TIHWD is ever a single I swear I am not turning on the radio until it is eradicated :rip:

At least now the comparison that show how "ok" GUY is doing will stop :rip:  I hope people that compared Birthday with GUY will eat their words now ...  This is only with a ****ing lyrics video and the same airplay and ZERO Hype around that video, 0 interviews, 0 TV Appearances.

Actually it is. It smashed at my place because i am VIP and I am getting everything FIRST (even your boyfriend's dick) :awkney:

omfg what's wrong with me

:toofunny:

getting off topic again? :awkney:

Really, what's wrong with you?

:hug:

Tbh it's so easy to watch it on 1080p in the one I downloaded :teehee: But I still watch it on YouTube sometimes

Now we know why it got stuck and its moving like that :

91441-Disney-frozen-gif-fyXn.gif

Watch it always on Youtube. :monsterpaw:

Archived