đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's common sense, duh... Cause everything the media says is true, isn't it?

I don't see a reason to lie, so... And if true does that means all the other sales are fake, or it's just the poor Gags?

Mess at people who compare Lady Gaga to Kelly Clarkson in the other topic. Do you really want Gaga to be as succesfull as Kelly Clarkson? Then expect her to do videos like Stronger and tours with The Fray as co headling act. :awkney:

Whispering

Mess at people who compare Lady Gaga to Kelly Clarkson in the other topic. Do you really want Gaga to be as succesfull as Kelly Clarkson? Then expect her to do videos like Stronger and tours with The Fray as co headling act. :awkney:

What do you not understand about my last comment to you? Why do you continue to do this?

NO ONE said anything about Gaga doing videos like Kelly or co headlining. Please STOP putting words in my mouth and stop misinterpreting my posts!

The comparison had to do with third singles that took a while to move up the chart. It had to do with the fact that she had a third single that radio brought along slowly, even after two hits, one being a number one and SELLING FIVE MILLION COPIES. It had to do with the fact that even though radio did that, they still moved the song up and gave it a chance to connect with the listeners. It had to do with Kelly's fans having to request and play the silly games to get the song moving!

You clearly DO NOT understand a word I say, because you missed the entire point of that point, EVERY bit of it! So please just stop, and that includes coming over here and twisting my words!

What do you not understand about my last comment to you? Why do you continue to do this?

NO ONE said anything about Gaga doing videos like Kelly or co headlining. Please STOP putting words in my mouth and stop misinterpreting my posts!

The comparison had to do with third singles that took a while to move up the chart. It had to do with the fact that she had a third single that radio brought along slowly, even after two hits, one being a number one and SELLING FIVE MILLION COPIES. It had to do with the fact that even though radio did that, they still moved the song up and gave it a chance to connect with the listeners. It had to do with Kelly's fans having to request and play the silly games to get the song moving!

You clearly DO NOT understand a word I say, because you missed the entire point of that point, EVERY bit of it! So STOP posting about me! It isn't going to work for you to come over here and do it either!

I dont care what you said. Ive talked about effects. I have opinions and I didnt want to express them in that topic, because they were cleary off topic. So stop with this stop thing. This is an open forum and everybody can express their opinions, if they are made in a civilise way.

OBEY

I hope that the rumors about the 18 will be true!

what rumors? am i late or something :awkney:

VforVendetta

GUYS,do you think that TFM is darker than ARTPOP or the opossite because I personally think ARTPOP is darker. I mean if you count the dark songs on every album AP has much more

chris777

GUYS,do you think that TFM is darker than ARTPOP or the opossite because I personally think ARTPOP is darker. I mean if you count the dark songs on every album AP has much more

what is "dark" on ARTPOP?

TFM has a darker sound and imagery than ARTPOP

Swine beats entire albums in this category. :toofunny:

VforVendetta

what is "dark" on ARTPOP?

TFM has a darker sound and imagery than ARTPOP

What is Dark on ARTPOP?

Aura, Venus vocals, Sexxx Dreams, Mary Jane Holland, Dope, Applause video, Swine.

On TFM: Bad Romance, Alejandro video, Dance In The Dark, So Happy I Could Die

With G.U.Y. just released, i don't think its new music. maybe an announcement about the tour or i don't know ? a performance ?

It wont be tv related. The most important thing on tv that I could find on April 18 was a rerun on MTV Movie Awards.

Valextra

With G.U.Y. just released, i don't think its new music. maybe an announcement about the tour or i don't know ? a performance ?

Everything could be with Gaga you know  :ohwell:

Archived