Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

Whispering

Bye, you gonna stay away from these threads now?

We can keep hoping! :haha:

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

*new member alert* Hello Monsters :)

Welcome to GGD.  :omgexcited:

New fan or just new to the forum?

ladymonster

Welcome to GGD.  :omgexcited:

New fan or just new to the forum?

New to this forum, been a fan since the release of Paparazzi  :worship:

Whispering

Then the better it'd be. I too prefer singles of her as a lead act. But if she has to settle as a featured artist like the ones I've mentioned, I wouldn't mind it either - as long as it's a worldwide chart-topping smash. Being a featured artist on a smash single could introduce her to a wider market, or at least helped her brand to become "hot" again like it used to be back in 2009/2010. Re-invention is the key to survival. And if it means collaborating with people she has never worked with before, such as Calvin Harris or even Dr. Luke (as infamous as he may seems within this fanbase), then so be it. I'm just a firm believer that working with the "machine" (the industry's who's who) doesn't tarnish one's legacy. 

Dr. Luke? Nooooo! :grr:

Someone like Max Martin or Pharrell or even Paul Epworth? Those could be interesting collaborations.

I wouldn't want a collab like the Dr. Luke-Pitbull-Kesha one, even if the song hit #1 like Timber.

I would love to see Gaga do some TRUE collaborations with other artists, though, but not just for a hit song. The only way I would want to see her sing the hook of a song (like many others are doing for a hit) would be if it was something she REALLY wanted to do and a song she TRULY BELIEVED in. Something like the hook to a song like Same Love. Other than that, I can't see this situation ever happening and I really don't want it to!

ladymonster

I could at least start of by requesting for G.U.Y., where can i do the requesting from?

Coop

*new member alert* Hello Monsters :)

Welcome :hug:

And expect a lot of meltdowns on this thread. 

VforVendetta

New to this forum, been a fan since the release of Paparazzi  :worship:

:legend: Welcome to a site full of amazing people and Dama Queens. :dies:  You came here as a positive happy person and in one month you will be one of us.  :creepflop:  

Phlop

can someone FROM the US text z100 at 55100 ?

say that you heard the new lady gaga song G.U.Y. on another radio and you would like to hear it on z100, since it's your favorite!

:pawsup:

I texted "Play g.u.y by lady gaga I love it!!"

BYE

monketsharona

Are you sure G.U.Y. has been sent officially to radios ? because in France I still haven't heard it !  :toofunny:

Archived